Red Money

All Star
Daps
70jdq5swea9c1.jpeg

So that was Quincy Carter's issue holding him back.... :russ:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Hot, possibly neg worthy take, but I think we look like a better offense without Andrews... Maybe...

It forces Lamar to spread the ball around more.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Hot, possibly neg worthy take, but I think we look like a better offense without Andrews... Maybe...

Terrible take. Him being on the field makes it easier for everyone else. Likely is good but teams would rather face him than Andrews. The offense is looking better cause people are catching passes.

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps

I get what you're saying. I like Lamar throwing to his WRs more too. Monken, Tee Martin and the other offensive personnel helped Lamar get more comfortable in the offense. Lamar has no limit to what he can do in this offense and no one has been able to stop them so far. They haven't closed the door on Andrews possibly returning. I just hope that if he does return, Likely still gets some targets and Lamar CONTINUES to spread the ball around, especially to the WRs and they continue to CATCH passes.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
The way its looking...

Browns are coming to Baltimore for the divisional round. Lamar vs Joe.

Jaguars are too beaten up. Although I'd hope the Texans somehow steal that division and CJ Stroud makes a difference.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The way its looking...

Browns are coming to Baltimore for the divisional round. Lamar vs Joe.

Jaguars are too beaten up. Although I'd hope the Texans somehow steal that division and CJ Stroud makes a difference.
It’s either gonna be the Browns or the loser of the Dolphins/Bills game next week

its kinda crazy that the Bills could either get the #2 seed or not make the playoffs at all next week

I think they’ll beat the Dolphins next week and get the 2 seed which would mean KC vs the Dolphins in the wildcard round and if the Dolphins win we would play them again in the divisional round