The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
I vowed after 2012…. We will never let yall do what happened to us again. I been waiting over a decade for things to line up right. If we get there….. I want to see yall again.

We have to right a wrong
I remember rooting for the 9ners that SB. Wanted that boy Kaep to get one. Then the blackout happened and everything went wrong for the 9ners. But yall still had a shot to win it at the end of the game if memories serves me right.

MoneyBags

Dapper Don Don Boss of Bosses Chief of Chiefs
Daps
Reppin
East Side!
I remember rooting for the 9ners that SB. Wanted that boy Kaep to get one. Then the blackout happened and everything went wrong for the 9ners. But yall still had a shot to win it at the end of the game if memories serves me right.

Nah, we were destroying the 9ers and then the blackout happened and stopped our momentum and shifted the energy. It did get close at the end though

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Nah, we were destroying the 9ers and then the blackout happened and stopped our momentum and shifted the energy. It did get close at the end though
Last play before the lights went out Arthur Jones sacked Kaep to set up 3rd and long with the ravens up 28-6. They got a stop on the next play after the lights came back on, but the offense lost all its momentum and got just 2 field goals in the second half after scoring 21 points in the first half.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Last play before the lights went out Arthur Jones sacked Kaep to set up 3rd and long with the ravens up 28-6. They got a stop on the next play after the lights came back on, but the offense lost all its momentum and got just 2 field goals in the second half after scoring 21 points in the first half.
shyt was 11 years ago bros. My bad it was the other way around. Meant no harm :hubie:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Got a black ravens bathrobe for my first gift today :ahh:. Gonna feast on a ravens W tonight for my last gift. Merry Christmas ravens flock. Let’s bring the pain tonight. Also Merry Christmas to @Bryan Danielson. I told you some time ago to bring your appetite because the birds were preparing to serve some humble pie. Be sure to save some room this evening :demonic:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Got a black ravens bathrobe for my first gift today :ahh:. Gonna feast on a ravens W tonight for my last gift. Merry Christmas ravens flock. Let’s bring the pain tonight. Also Merry Christmas to @Bryan Danielson. I told you some time ago to bring your appetite because the birds were preparing to serve some humble pie. Be sure to save some room this evening :demonic:

We been eating birds for the past month….

Yall the latest course…..

Roast Orange Raven with a side of jasmine Rice, asparagus and Cranberry sauce