The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
We’ll be waiting in February. See you then :salute:

I’m not gonna be a sore loser or disrespectful like some other bums when they lose.

Games like this and losses like this is when valuable lessons are learned.

We learned so much tonight.

Good game and to be continued

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I’m not gonna be a sore loser or disrespectful like some other bums when they lose.

Games like this and losses like this is when valuable lessons are learned.

We learned so much tonight.

Good game and to be continued
That was my big takeaway from the game too. Neither team really shot themselves in the foot badly or made a single catastrophic mistake. Baltimore brought the pressure and their secondary was all over tipped balls while Lamar played what might be his best game of the season. As for the niners, they found themselves in big trouble once they had to abandon the run.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
20gQhLE.png

Hating ass Shannon

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
That was my big takeaway from the game too. Neither team really shot themselves in the foot badly or made a single catastrophic mistake. Baltimore brought the pressure and their secondary was all over tipped balls while Lamar played what might be his best game of the season. As for the niners, they found themselves in big trouble once they had to abandon the run.

Na… we definitely made some big mistakes.

People are gonna go hard and troll Purdy for 4 INTs like he’s Jay Cutler off a sudden.

And so many guys have lost at minimum 3 games but it’s counts harder for Purdy for some reason than say a Mahomes. But it is what it is.

2 was just unfortunate shyt that wasn’t all on him, the 4th his arm got hit… I’m just glad it wasn’t the Philly game again with that

But Kyle’s playcalling definitely was questionable at times. And then 3 Oline guys getting hurt is scary this late in the season.

We definitely gotta clean some shyt up going forward

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Na… we definitely made some big mistakes.

People are gonna go hard and troll Purdy for 4 INTs like he’s Jay Cutler off a sudden.

And so many guys have lost at minimum 3 games but it’s counts harder for Purdy for some reason than say a Mahomes. But it is what it is.

2 was just unfortunate shyt that wasn’t all on him, the 4th his arm got hit… I’m just glad it wasn’t the Philly game again with that

But Kyle’s playcalling definitely was questionable at times. And then 3 Oline guys getting hurt is scary this late in the season.

We definitely gotta clean some shyt up going forward
That’s my point though. He made the bad throw in the end zone in the first half, but then there were 2 tip drills and another where he got hit on the arm while throwing. I don’t think the 49ers had a bad game plan so much as they just couldn’t get pressure on Lamar and keep him from breaking out of the pocket while the ravens were able to keep the down and distances reasonable so there were a lot of options for them on offense. I think they had a sound plan for the offense and you saw it with how they chewed up yardage early when they had room to choose either running or throwing until Lamar and the offense started to pull away and SF was forced to throw as they ended up with a lot of 3rd and long situations.

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Ravens had a great game all around. I think the majority of Purdy's interceptions were just players making plays on tipped balls and not the scheme. Which IMO is good for the Ravens because the 9ers don't have anything to go back to and come up with a game plan for. You can practice against tipped balls, but you can't scheme against it.

Ravens Dline is better than the 9ers Oline and the pressure got to Purdy. They beat him psychologically with the picks and pressure. If everyone stays healthy, I imagine the outcome will be the same if they meet again.

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I don't know about you all, but I'm hoping they rest Hamilton this week. A sprained knee takes atleast 2-4 weeks to recover from. He was playing the very next game. Sometimes coaches gotta protect players from themselves and that's another area Harbaugh has fallen short. Marcus Williams shouldn't be playing either.

Anyway, if they beat the Dolphins, all the starters need to sit against the bytch ass Squeelers. They have been playing exceptionally dirty this season, especially in the secondary. Their season is hanging on by a thread and the last thing we need is them fukk ass nikkas to injure the Ravens playmakers because they goin be home watching the playoffs.