The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
Adding a fat woman to advertisement is an instant turn off.

please run the ball

get Keaton more touches

mannnnnn smh

Why can’t our players stop getting hurt :damn::to:

welp looks like we just lost Keaton for the season :francis:

Football giveth and it taketh

:to: it's over
gif.gif

Red Money

All Star
Daps
The thing about Lamar and why I defend him so hard is that people try to minimize what he's done so far and yet those say people will praise or make excuses for a lot of these other QBs. People said he couldn't play QB in the NFL and ended up being one of the youngest MVPs ever. Like breh what are we talking about here. You got folks asking is he worth the contract or saying that he's a terrible QB :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:. The reality is that a lot of people want to see him fail so that they can come back and say "see told you so":camby::camby::camby::camby:

Please....Lamar finally playing like he should have season 3! Excellent slant route throws and throwing dimes outside the numbers and down the field. He buying time like Cunningham and letting it go too instead of pure takeoff. Also his body mechanics look great this year the majority of times...he standing taller this year and hanging in the pocket like the top guys historically.

This is the first season Lamar looked like he could win it all as a talent!!! Before he was throwing to wide open spaces because his legs were his primary weapon his MVP season and a lack of tape on him. He was a productivity MVP....not because of crispy throws and yo-yo-ing guys run or pass threat.

Granted Lamar has fumble and bad intercept issues at times to this day ...but he not pure front runner and is adapting to stuff this year. He's more fun and brings more hope this season....I like how he's been playing majority of season and not just a spectacle.

Last edited:

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Lamar has to get the ball fast outta his hands this week, bosa and chase are coming
Yep. Needs to just take what the defense is giving him and not try to look for the big play. I pray we run the ball early and often but knowing this team, they'll do the complete opposite:francis:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
That Keaton loss is huge.

Luckily we still got our QB1 and RB1 in Lamar.

He was just getting started before the injury too.

Lamar can still tote it but I think he's more Fran tarkenton than Barry Sanders these days.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yall are the most balanced team in the NFL, if the ravens pass rush starts slow like last night it could be a long for us!!!!!!

I vowed after 2012…. We will never let yall do what happened to us again. I been waiting over a decade for things to line up right. If we get there….. I want to see yall again.

We have to right a wrong

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
Yep. Needs to just take what the defense is giving him and not try to look for the big play. I pray we run the ball early and often but knowing this team, they'll do the complete opposite:francis:

This is all fact and no cap, I just told my guys on the podcast the same shyt last night, it’s a damn shame that we just don’t know what we are going to get from monken game to game because Zay needs at least 10 targets a game

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
I vowed after 2012…. We will never let yall do what happened to us again. I been waiting over a decade for things to line up right. If we get there….. I want to see yall again.

We have to right a wrong

This ravens team is literally dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, I can’t give you a honest opinion of what they need to do to beat yall besides running the ball and Lamar getting the ball outta his hands quick , it’s week 15 and these boys just can’t click on offense and score touchdowns

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This ravens team is literally dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, I can’t give you a honest opinion of what they need to do to beat yall besides running the ball and Lamar getting the ball outta his hands quick , it’s week 15 and these boys just can’t click on offense and score touchdowns

All I know is we need this game.

And if we both go further I need that game

It’s no secret, yall broke us and yall broke me.

We was never the same and it took years for us to recover.

Yall messed up so many legacies and I have never forgave yall for that.

And I never can till we see yall again on the biggest stage under the brightest lights

That’s the only way I’ll ever go away from you @xXMASHERXx and @STAN JONES

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
All I know is we need this game.

And if we both go further I need that game

It’s no secret, yall broke us and yall broke me.

We was never the same and it took years for us to recover.

Yall messed up so many legacies and I have never forgave yall for that.

And I never can till we see yall again on the biggest stage under the brightest lights

That’s the only way I’ll ever go away from you @xXMASHERXx and @STAN JONES
I would love to give yall a rematch, unfortunately our play calling can be so suspect that any of the top teams in the AFC will have a chance against us. Maybe they'll pat attention to what the Bills did to the Cowboys and start running the ball down people's throats.