The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
After looking at the tape, yes, the pick in the red zone and the fumble were huge, but these receivers played so horrendous today. If they catch half the balls that were dropped, we're talking about a potentially different outcome.

I'm sick of this same bullshyt 0 blitz shyt late in games. I'm sick of the poor clock management and other piss poor coaching decisions. I'm sick of the CBs not being able to cover receivers or get interceptions. I'm sick of not having pass rushers who can dominate against anyone. I'm sick of the fukking injuries. I'm sick of the receivers not showing up for Lamar. I'm sick of the poor roster moves and personnel packages used within game. This coaching staff is so remedial.

shyt is not easy to watch. I seriously need to consider finding something more constructive to do with my Sundays than to watch another Harbaugh coached Ravens team.

Red Money

All Star
Daps
After looking at the tape, yes, the pick in the red zone and the fumble were huge, but these receivers played so horrendous today. If they catch half the balls that were dropped, we're talking about a potentially different outcome.

I'm sick of this same bullshyt 0 blitz shyt late in games. I'm sick of the poor clock management and other piss poor coaching decisions. I'm sick of the CBs not being able to cover receivers or get interceptions. I'm sick of not having pass rushers who can dominate against anyone. I'm sick of the fukking injuries. I'm sick of the receivers not showing up for Lamar. I'm sick of the poor roster moves and personnel packages used within game. This coaching staff is so remedial.

shyt is not easy to watch. I seriously need to consider finding something more constructive to do with my Sundays than to watch another Harbaugh coached Ravens team.

It's one game stfu. Receivers are fine...one of if not the best cores we ever had. These guys don't drop passes like Mark Clayton outside of Clayton one good year in 2006 and people defended him. Travis Taylor had all sorts of issues. I'll take this WR core anytime in Ravens History over the last 23 years.

TO dropped balls too and he is HOF. Lamar let's them down many times as well and he still has fumble problems.

I just don't expect clutch defense anymore. Nagta, Suggs, Scott, Lewis, Reed, McCalister and Rolle are not on the team at the same time, lol.

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
It's one game stfu. Receivers are fine...one of if not the best cores we ever had. These guys don't drop passes like Mark Clayton outside of Clayton one good year in 2006 and people defended him. Travis Taylor had all sorts of issues. I'll take this WR core anytime in Ravens History over the last 23 years.

TO dropped balls too and he is HOF. Lamar let's them down many times as well and he still has fumble problems.

I just don't expect clutch defense anymore. Nagta, Suggs, Scott, Lewis, Reed, McCalister and Rolle are not on the team at the same time, lol.
You stfu. No one wants to see your shyt post in this thread and you've been asked multiple times to stop posting here. Go ride Flacco's dikk while you gobble on Harbaugh's nuts.

Red Money

All Star
Daps
You stfu. No one wants to see your shyt post in this thread and you've been asked multiple times to stop posting here. Go ride Flacco's dikk while you gobble on Harbaugh's nuts.

I'm sure that I said in this thread at some point I don't mind a replacement.

I actually think Jim Harbaugh from Michigan could get this team as constructed to the Superbowl. Jim knows linemen and knows how to maximize a Lamar to be consistent.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

It’s been 16 years now that they consistently play down to the competition and fail to execute in key moments against contenders & division opponents. Go look at their record vs the Steelers, pats, & whichever team Peyton Manning played on. Go look at how many division games & games vs the pats they manage to lose in the closing minutes or seconds on self inflicted mistakes. 4 division titles in 16 years. 10 years straight without reaching the conference title game. Jason Garrett was getting these type of results with Dallas and everyone understood he was long overdue to be fired when Jerry finally brought the hammer down. Reality of Harbaugh is that he should have had them in the Super Bowl in 2010 and 2011 with the roster he had but he consistently failed to get it done from a coaching standpoint and since losing Ed Reed and Ray Lewis, his teams haven’t done shyt. Missed the playoffs 5 times and needed something like 4 tiebreakers to go their way in week 17 to make the playoffs another year. Even his Super Bowl win shouldn’t get him much praise because he tried his hardest to blow that game. The fake field goal on 4th and 10 while up 11 right before halftime & the offense scoring 3 points in the second half of the game come to mind. Something has to change.

Let’s also look at how Flacco never improved beyond his 2nd/3rd year because his head coach had no input on offense and through his first 6 seasons he was learning from Cam Cameron and Jim Caldwell (who ran a worse offense than Cam ever did in his lone season as the OC).

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Does the local media get on him for this shyt or is it how like up here the local press basically runs cover for cashman as he throws people under the bus while he runs his team into the ground?
No

If you say anything about the coach or front office you’re immediately blackballed and you’ll never see them at a presser or anywhere near the team again

Just look at people like Mike Prestom and Jason La Canfora.You’ll never see them anywhere near the team because of shyt they’ve said about Harbaugh and the front office in the past

It didn’t used to be like this when Billick was the coach.He was always going at it with reporters and he wasn’t getting their press passes snatched because he didn’t like the questions they asked

Harbaugh has installed a soft culture here on and off the field

The main reason I didn’t want the game to be close going into the 4th quarter is already knew these nikkas was gonna fold like a lawn chair

it’s been happening for a decade straight since Ray & Ed left

The Ravens are some soft ass fron runners who crumble in pressure situations and it’s been that way before any of the current players were here so I don’t even blame them…its Harbaugh.These are his type of players

Many of us have been saying for years he doesn’t like alphas.He likes these soft spoken laid back guys like Lamar,Ronnie,Kyle,Oweh,etc

Aint nothing wrong with having those types but you need some dogs to balance it out and we don’t have any besides Roquan

The culture won’t change until the guy who brought this bullshyt culture here is gone

It’s gonna have to be someone in the national media to start speaking out on him to get the perception to change kinda like what happened with Jeff Fisher

Last edited:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
No

If you say anything about the coach or front office you’re immediately blackballed and you’ll never see them at a presser or anywhere near the team again

Just look at people like Mike Prestom and Jason La Canfora.You’ll never see them anywhere near the team because of shyt they’ve said about Harbaugh and the front office in the past

It didn’t used to be like this when Billick was the coach.He was always going at it with reporters and he wasn’t getting their press passes snatched because he didn’t like the questions they asked

Harbaugh has installed a soft culture here on and off the field

The main reason I didn’t want the game to he close going into the 4th quarter is already knew these nikkas was gonna fold like a lawn chair

it’s been happening for a decade straight since Ray & Ed left

The Ravens are some soft ass fron runners who crumble in pressure situations and it’s been that way before any of the current players were here so I don’t even blame them…its Harbaugh.These are his type of players

Many of us have been saying for years he doesn’t like alphas.He likes these soft spoken laid back guys like Lamar,Ronnie,Kyle,Oweh,etc

Aint nothing wrong with having those types but you meed some dogs too and we don’t have any besides Roquan

The culture won’t change until the guy who brought this bullshyt culture here is gone

It’s gonna have to be someone in the national media to start speaking out on him to get the perception to change kinda like what happened with Jeff Fisher
Exactly like the Yankees problem where the press stumps for Cashman as he passes on great players for scrubs or dudes who are washed up and then takes no responsibility when they fail miserably. I’d noticed I hadn’t seen a lot of the old reporter names recently. Didn’t know why and yeah I can’t recall Billick blackballing the press. Dude fired one of his best friends when he wasn’t getting it done as the OC. Harbaugh never seems to pass on a chance to absolve himself of the blame on the other hand while he vouches for every awful coordinator they’ve had.

Their record vs Pittsburgh, New England, and Peyton manning should’ve gotten him fired.

Leading the league in blown 4th quarter leads and a 14 point halftime lead in the playoffs vs Pittsburgh in 2010 should’ve been the end of him.

Blowing the 1 seed in 2011 By 1 game because they lost 4 times vs non playoff teams and then blowing the afc title game by keeping that final timeout in his pocket and rushing the kicking unit out there instead of letting them get settled 10,000% should have been the end.

I can’t think of many teams who’ve wasted this much time with a bad coach or executive who clearly sucked and was holding his team back at a foundational level aside from the comparison I’ve made with Cashman.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Our offense is back to Mandrews and Hollywood again lol. Not too much different than what it's been except Lamar isn't running as much...sadly.

We also need a legit 3 down back and edge rusher.
That's because when all the true number 1 receivers were on the market, we decided that OBJ was the best fit for us. Thankfully Zay is looking legit otherwise we would be in real trouble.

jesc07

Pro
Daps
That's because when all the true number 1 receivers were on the market, we decided that OBJ was the best fit for us. Thankfully Zay is looking legit otherwise we would be in real trouble.

Dhop wasn't available til late and I think Ravens had to make a move to get Lamar signed. I understood the Obj signing. And yeah Zay looks like he could be Hollywood 2.0 - I definitely appreciate his catch and try to make a move instead of Hollywood's catch and fall down.

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md

Let it out brother let it out, the harbaugh era is coming to a end and I got a family member on the staff that told me last night that a lost like this has players questioning harbaugh leadership, so it’s only a matter of time before he loses this locker room, this game in London is literally make or break for this team

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Dhop wasn't available til late and I think Ravens had to make a move to get Lamar signed. I understood the Obj signing. And yeah Zay looks like he could be Hollywood 2.0 - I definitely appreciate his catch and try to make a move instead of Hollywood's catch and fall down.
OBJ signing made no sense. We needed someone reliable and he can't stay on the field. Hell he hasn't been able to stay on the field since he left the Giants.