The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
OBJ signing made no sense. We needed someone reliable and he can't stay on the field. Hell he hasn't been able to stay on the field since he left the Giants.
Facts they waited to long to sign a receiver and Odell was the only viable option on the market unless they traded for someone

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
this shyt is like clockwork

these sorry ass boot licking nikkas in the media act like Harbaugh is the boogeyman

they never give him an ounce of criticism.They act like they’re scared to even mention his name when its time to criticize the Ravens

I see why Harbaugh loves Lamar so much

Hes the perfect scapegoat since most of these people already hate him

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Let it out brother let it out, the harbaugh era is coming to a end and I got a family member on the staff that told me last night that a lost like this has players questioning harbaugh leadership, so it’s only a matter of time before he loses this locker room, this game in London is literally make or break for this team
Bernard pollard still openly says he sucks whenever you ask him about it online :mjlol:

these sorry ass boot licking nikkas in the media act like Harbaugh is the boogeyman

they never give him an ounce of criticism.They act like they’re scared to even mention his name when its time to criticize the Ravens

This is disgraceful :hhh:

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

why do you try to protect lamar, hasn't had a decent season in 4 yrs
It wasn't his fault until he threw a dumbass pick and the fumble
He can't make those plays
Harbaugh can get blamed for the fg at the half that's it

Last edited:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Funny you post this because you’re right. I rarely see the major tv media outlets criticize harbaugh at all, and is really strange. Especially with the hype surrounding the team every year.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
why do you try to protect lamar, hasn't had a decent season in 4 yrs
It wasn't his fault until he threw a dumbass pick and the fumble
He can't make those plays
Harbaugh can get blamed for the fg at the half that's it
I don’t protect anyone on this team including Lamar

Me and Hazel have had back and forth about him in the past when he was playing like shyt

thats not the case right now

If you think the fg was the only bad coaching decision yesterday you’re clueless just like Harbaugh

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I don’t protect anyone on this team including Lamar

Me and Hazel have had back and forth about him in the past when he was playing like shyt

thats not the case right now

If you think the fg was the only bad coaching decision yesterday you’re clueless just like Harbaugh
what other decisions are on his coaching
he not calling the plays
lamar ain’t have one good this season
and we had a super easy schedule

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Funny you post this because you’re right. I rarely see the major tv media outlets criticize harbaugh at all, and is really strange. Especially with the hype surrounding the team every year.
Its crazy

A black coach would never get the type of pass Harbaugh gets from the media
what other decisions are on his coaching
he not calling the plays
lamar ain’t have one good this season
and we had a super easy schedule
the entire gameplan was dogshyt

no adjustments

You’re playing the 29th rank run defense and you keep throwing it all game even after the receivers are dropping hella passes

Not doubling Pickens when it’s obvious he’s literally the only weapon they had

Not doubling Watt at all even when Makari went out with an injury they just let Falele get dominated every single play

Not running the ball even though it was obvious af the line was struggling once Makeri went out

not using Gus in the redzone

Always lining up in shotgun at the goalline

I could keep going but you should get the point

This nikka is consistently putting his players in position to fail and when it happens yall just blame the players

Like I see Marlon getting alot of hate on twitter and other sites but as Ravens fans we all know his weakness is playing the deep ball so why send the house and leave him 1 on 1 with Pickens with the game on the line?What sense did that make?Are we gonna just blame Marlon or use our brains and recognize the coach isn’t putting his players in position to succeed?

Marcus Williams is obviously still hurt and was avoiding contact all game,why is he out there?

and if Lamar hasn’t had a good game all season we’d be 0-5 right now not 3-2

I don’t know what games you’ve been watching to make such an idiotic statement but you’re 100% wrong

He’s literally the only reason why we win games

That nikka covers alot of holes and bad coaching on this team but yall act like hes the problem

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Its crazy

A black coach would never get the type of pass Harbaugh gets from the media

the entire gameplan was dogshyt

no adjustments
When they had the chance to fire they didn’t
To say people haven’t been shutting on him when he was going on it on 4th downs and not taking field goals is crazy
The Marcus peters incident yelling

You’re playing the 29th rank run defense and you keep throwing it all game even after the receivers are dropping hella passes

Not doubling Pickens when it’s obvious he’s literally the only weapon they had

Not doubling Watt at all even when Makari went out with an injury they just let Falele get dominated every single play

Not running the ball even though it was obvious af the line was struggling once Makeri went out

not using Gus in the redzone

Always lining up in shotgun at the goalline
If the lineman are being dominated by watt and picken how can they run
Run wasn’t working and hill is a fumbler
They don’t trust Gus for whatever reason
And Gordon is washed
We don’t have a good running game at all
I could keep going but you should get the point

This nikka is consistently putting his players in position to fail and when it happens yall just blame the players

Like I see Marlon getting alot of hate on twitter and other sites but as Ravens fans we all know his weakness is playing the deep ball so why send the house and leave him 1 on 1 with Pickens with the game on the line?What sense did that make?Are we gonna just blame Marlon or use our brains and recognize the coach isn’t putting his players in position to succeed?
Marlon has to not give up a TD in that situation
He has always been a glorified safety and constantly gets burnt in one on one
Give up a catch not a TD, you know no one is behind you
Marcus Williams is obviously still hurt and was avoiding contact all game,why is he out there?

and if Lamar hasn’t had a good game all season we’d be 0-5 right now not 3-2

I don’t know what games you’ve been watching to make such an idiotic statement but you’re 100% wrong

He’s literally the only reason why we win games

That nikka covers alot of holes and bad coaching on this team but yall act like hes the problem
Won those game because of the defense
If Lamar plays a clean game with no turnovers we win both games
His turnovers aren’t even forced by the defense, just mistakes
The defense has given the offense the ball in the red zone after a turnover numerous times and they get no points

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Let it out brother let it out, the harbaugh era is coming to a end and I got a family member on the staff that told me last night that a lost like this has players questioning harbaugh leadership, so it’s only a matter of time before he loses this locker room, this game in London is literally make or break for this team
I honestly would not be surprised if they lose that game. If it's close, Harbaugh will find a way for them to lose.

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
"Your mind is a reservoir of potential; your heart an ocean of strength; your soul a well of talents; and your body a vessel of power."

The Ravens got 3 WRs who are missing at least one of each of the above. I explain below.

OBJ got the mind, heart and soul for this, but his body is failing him. He can't complete a drive let alone a game before he is headed to the locker room for an injury evaluation.

Bateman got the body, and soul, but missing the heart and mind. If you're deleting an X account after a bad game, you don't have the mental fortitude to be a professional athlete. If you can't deal with the public and media trashing you, how are you going to deal with opponents trashing you? Dude is mentally weak. Consequence of being with them cac bytches.

Aguilar got the heart and body but no soul or mind. Talent needs consistency to be an asset. He has all the talent in the world, but is unreliable. His mind won't allow him to develop consistency. He needs to get a better routine for the season or on game days at the very least. What he's been doing isn't working and he'll be headed to a new team before long.

Lastly we have Zay. I didn’t include him with the others because he's not like them. Zay has the mind, heart, body and soul for this game. He is one of the best receivers they've ever drafted. All he needs is a competent OC who can manufacture plays for him and scheme him open.

I have high hopes for Zay, but OBJ, Bateman and Aguilar are like the characters from the Wizard of the Oz. They're all searching for missing pieces of themselves with Dorthy. The yellow brick road to the superbowl got some potholes gentlemen. They gotta figure this out and work on themselves.

Last edited:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
I honestly would not be surprised if they lose that game. If it's close, Harbaugh will find a way for them to lose.
I was watching the cam/mase show today and OJ said that the Titans are flying in on Friday. Bills did the same and lost to the Jags, Tannehill is a shyt QB and offensively they are a one trick pony. THIS SHOULD be easy, but just like last week idk, they could find a way to lose.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
I was watching the cam/mase show today and OJ said that the Titans are flying in on Friday. Bills did the same and lost to the Jags, Tannehill is a shyt QB and offensively they are a one trick pony. THIS SHOULD be easy, but just like last week idk, they could find a way to lose.

Imma just expect them to lose every game and if they end up pulling it off, that's what's up. :francis: