The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yup business as usual
Been this way since 2008. Can’t execute within their own division and can’t finish close games. How long is the owner going to let this shyt go on?

This team is cringe as hell. I'm already tired of this shyt. Should be 5-0

We’re 5 games in and he’s cost them 2 games already. They’d have buried the rest of the north a month into the season if this fukking guy had a clue. I got people telling me I’m out of my mind for saying he’s one of the worst coaches I’ve ever seen because this other person is a jets fan. At this point I’d take rich kotite, Eric Mangini, or Adam Gase with a smile on my face if it meant Harbaugh would be gone.

MrSpook

All Star
Daps
bro look at my avi and custom title

Its been the samething for years and im not changing it until this clown is gone
Not even on no trolling sht. I told my partner I would’ve done away with his ass a few seasons ago. Especially when the league caught on to the offense yall were running after 2019.

Sht pissing me off and I’m low key just a fan of LJ. I know y’all not fw it.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Not even on no trolling sht. I told my partner I would’ve done away with his ass a few seasons ago. Especially when the league caught on to the offense yall were running after 2019.

Sht pissing me off and I’m low key just a fan of LJ. I know y’all not fw it.
Bro I’ve literally been calling for him to be fired since the 2013 season

Once Ray & Ed left it was obvious he wasn’t a good coach

Here we are a decade later and this incompetent clown is still hete

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yeah im tired of the same ole shyt

We’ve been losing 3-4 games every year the same exact way for a decade

Seriously don’t understand how this clown still has a job
From 2012-17 they lost 23 games where the defense gave up the winning score on its final trip out there and 1 more where they failed to get a stop on their final drive while down 1 score (2013 vs Green Bay). Those were the 6 years with Dean Pees as the DC (He’s best known as the guy who called a run blitz vs the giants on 2nd and 10 from the 12 yard line with 40 seconds left in Super Bowl 42 for New England while leaving 5’7 Ellis Hobbs 1 on 1 with 6’5 Plaxico Burress. He called that same play with Super Bowl 47 on the line for the ravens on 4th and 5.). That’s 4 games a year where they failed to execute because of his philosophy of give the receivers a huge cushion, don’t blitz much, telegraph where the blitz is coming from, and teaching bad tackling techniques. They led the league in blown 4th quarter leads I think 3 times in those 6 years and not once did Harbaugh even think of pushing to get rid of the guy. He blindly defended cam Cameron for 5 years too. Nothing ever changes and it makes no sense that the owner won’t step in.

Seriously guys go look at the past few Yankees season threads. It’s almost comical how similar the conversations have been in there as to here. Same foundational issue with an arrogant and incompetent executive/coach who refuses to ever reevaluate his process which doesn’t work while a team full of talent can’t execute in the clutch and as a result they melt down every postseason (after failing to win the division of course) or end up missing it narrowly because they lost a bunch of close games they had no business losing.

Last edited:

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Man, this offense is shyt. Yes, the receivers dropped passes, some very easy. However, that interception in the end zone to Joey Porter Jr is solely on Lamar and shifted the momentum tremendously. I wish I could predict power ball numbers like I predicted Lamar would fukking fumble before they even lined up for that drive :martin:

Yawl ain't goin like this shyt, but a zebra doesn't change its strips. If Lamar is going to play against the Squeelers, the game plan needs to revolve around the run game. Lamar will NEVER PLAY WELL AGAINST shytSBURGH or take the game over. He's ass against them! Keep him away from the fukking field against them OR take the ball out of his hands. I hate watching him play them :pacspit:

Marlon is not a #1 corner and should not be left alone against anyone! He can not stop the fukking deep ball against anyone! fukking disgraceful coverage on deep balls :hhh:

This shyt fukks up my whole damn day after they lose to these faggits :birdman:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Bro I’ve literally been calling for him to be fired since the 2013 season

Once Ray & Ed left it was obvious he wasn’t a good coach

Here we are a decade later and this incompetent clown is still hete
Damn, you’ve been on that message almost as long as me. I started that shyt in 2010 after they led the league in blown 4th quarter leads and he was content to bring back Greg Mattison as DC for 2011 and would’ve if he didn’t take a college coaching job. Got even louder with it when they blew the #1 seed in 2011 by losing 4 games to non playoff teams all following a blowout win and then left the timeout in his pocket with 30 seconds left in the afc title game and rushed the kicking unit out there to avoid a delay of game penalty.

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
Shoutout to my brother Neno Belliard he brought to light something interesting on the podcast today, do you believe that it's point shaving in the ravens games because every loss is by 3-4 points in the 15 years
Confession Sunday week 5:The Baltimore ravens defense don’t deserve this!!!!!

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
You're going to have to give up a lot more than that to get him.

The unfortunate part about it is that people had been hyping up this WR core all off season long even with the signs being there that players like OBJ was washed.

At this point I’d give up 2. This is like playing on all madden when the game just decides you’re losing the game no matter what.

well, Adams is 30 years old with a big contract - i’m not sure his trade worth would be more than a 1st round pick

regardless, if they don’t do something with their wide receivers, they might as well just pack it up and wait for next season. I knew that Odell Beckham signing was a terrible. I thought they should’ve pursued for DeAndre Hopkins