The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
no joke, we sound identical to the Yankees season thread. Same hate watching due to the same foundational issues never being fixed.

He’s had 7 dropped passes today. 2 of which would’ve been touchdowns.
I just saw the last quarter of the game with the redzone pick and bad fumble

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
well, Adams is 30 years old with a big contract - i’m not sure his trade worth would be more than a 1st round pick

regardless, if they don’t do something with their wide receivers, they might as well just pack it up and wait for next season. I knew that Odell Beckham signing was a terrible. I thought they should’ve pursued for DeAndre Hopkins
Considering that they draft as well at receiver as the bears or jets do at quarterback, I’d take the risk. Seriously the best receiver they’ve ever drafted was either Torrey Smith or Mark Clayton, or Hollywood Brown. We can get on Harbaugh and rightly so, but good coaching won’t make a difference if the receivers keep dropping wide open passes like they did today.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
saw Lamar say in his presser they werent supposed to hike the ball on that 4th down before halftime

they were trying to get the Steelers to jump offsides and were gonna call a timeout with a couple seconds left and kick the fg

the center thought one of the Steelers jumped offsides so he hiked the ball

this is the bullshyt im talking about when I said Harbaugh always trying to get cute and show hes a good coach

there was no need to do all this bullshyt

the clock was running you couldve just let it run down,call the timeout and kick the fukking fg

why have the offense line up when you werent planning on running a play anyway

why even put the center in that position to fukk up

shyt makes zero sense

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Considering that they draft as well at receiver as the bears or jets do at quarterback, I’d take the risk. Seriously the best receiver they’ve ever drafted was either Torrey Smith or Mark Clayton, or Hollywood Brown. We can get on Harbaugh and rightly so, but good coaching won’t make a difference if the receivers keep dropping wide open passes like they did today.
yeah lets not forget we drafted an injured Ojabo when most of the fanbsae including myself was begging them to draft George Pickens with that pick

so far Obajo has spent most of his time here on IR and Pickens is a stud :francis:

Rob's al Ghul

LOCKin' 'em down in the home of the Terrapins
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
410/301/202
Rashod Bateman is marshmallow physically and mentally. Another Raven WR bust
I'm starting to worry that it might not ever happen for him here, even though I'm still holding out hope.

It's easy to say this is Perriman 2.0, but Rashod's legit talented. You see it in flashes and think if he could just stay healthy and get consistent reps and put it all together....but that's been a big ol' IF, unfortunately.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

appreciate the accountability from Linderbaum but he shouldve never been in that position

clock was already running

there was no need to have the offense line up

couldve literally just stood in the huddle til the clock ran down and called a timeout

Not only that, but once again the coach isn’t taking any responsibility for it

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

same ole shyt

putting all 11 at the LOS and sending the house

how many games have we lost over the years doing this same exact thing

Wink isnt here to be the scapegoat anymore

HARBAUGH IS THE PROBLEM

Wait, people had a problem with wink after the 6 years of pees never disguising his coverages, telegraphing his blitzes openly and always up the middle, always playing the corners 8-14 yards off the line, always leading the league in blown coverages, teaching technique so bad that they always led the league in missed tackles, consistently putting the worst corner on the field against the best receiver on the field (especially against AJ Green), and effectively going prevent defense with the game on the line? He didn’t get along with Rex Ryan or Chuck Pagano either, meanwhile he was openly unhappy about cam Cameron. Won’t fired.