The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Can we fire the entire strength and conditioning team? How can we have the most injuries every year. Saunders couldn't have been the only problem.

Defender played well but the offense just sucks. Melvin Gordon carries are basically giving up. Design some more Lamar runs.
I actually like the offensive scheme,the play calling is just suspect at times

Monken doing the same shyt Roman did…putting the ball in bums hands in crunch time

The injury thing is a big concern tho

It’s week 3 and our top 3 pass rushers,2 best DBs,top 2 RBs,top 2 olineman,and #1 and #3 WR are all hurt :mindblown:

we’ve had like 2 healthy seasons in the last decade

Last edited:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I actually like the offensive scheme,the play calling is just suspect at times

Monken doing the same shyt Roman did…putting the ball in bums hands in crunch time

The injury thing is a big concern tho

It’s week 3 and our top 3 pass rushers,2 best DBs,top 2 RBs,top 2 olineman,and #1 WR are all hurt :mindblown:

we’ve had like 2 healthy seasons in the last decade
Same problems every year and nothing changes. They’re like the Yankees in this regard. Can’t execute in the clutch, they’re always beat up, and they stay getting fukked by the guys in stripes. First time since 2016 I made any real effort to watch the nfl and within 3 weeks I’m already seeing the refs change the outcome of a game.

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
At some point in time you have to make a coaching change, you can’t win a Super Bowl with mediocre coaching
Harbaugh keep having them conversations and Bisciotti keep giving him an out. The out being, hire new coordinators, but the coordinators aren't the only problem.

I don't understand how Harbaugh continues to mismanage the clock so poorly. I could see if he did it early in his career, but he has consistently mismanaged the clock in critical situations.

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Refs fukked us but we deserve that L. Should’ve never been this close. We gotta get our shyt together
I wish the refs didn't cost the game.

People will just harp on that all week and completely gloss over the piss poor clock management at the end of regulation.

The turnovers definitely hurt today too. Lamar gotta hold onto the ball.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
At some point in time you have to make a coaching change, you can’t win a Super Bowl with mediocre coaching
Been saying it for a long time. Since 2013 (10 years) they’ve won a grand total of 2 playoff games (1 in the last 8 years). Reached the afc title game twice since 2009 and haven’t gotten there at all in the last 10 years. Just 2 division titles in the last decade despite Cleveland being in the north, Cincinnati being Cincinnati, and the Steelers rebuilding. Harbaugh and his unearned arrogance remind me so much of Brian Cashman that it’s sickening.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
I wish the refs didn't cost the game.

People will just harp on that all week and completely gloss over the piss poor clock management at the end of regulation.

The turnovers definitely hurt today too. Lamar gotta hold onto the ball.
I don't know if they under estimated Indy or what but they did not look ready to play today. Like I said earlier, we should have never been in a position to lose the game. If this team is supposed to be able to compete with the top teams in the AFC, we cannot be losing games like this:camby:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Idk how y’all nikkas lost to us, we did not deserve that win
They just didn’t play well, Harbaugh once again butchered the clock with the game on the line (you’d think after 16 years he’d have a clue), a lot of guys are hurt, and as per usual with this team, refs screwed the ravens with the game on the line twice, missing a facemask call on their final drive in regulation that would’ve ended the game and missing an especially obvious pass interference call with the game on the line in overtime.