The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
who do y'all got on Sunday. Browns or Ravens? I live in cleveland LMAO and they acting like the Browns won the AFC already.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
who do y'all got on Sunday. Browns or Ravens? I live in cleveland LMAO and they acting like the Browns won the AFC already.
I'm picking Ravens but that defense is going to be a problem. If our play calling is as bad as it was against thr Colts, it's going to be a rough game for us.

its2late2hate

Rookie
Daps
play calling wasn’t terrible. Colts doubled Mark all game. if Drake and Lamar don’t LOSE two fumbles ….we don’t even let Harbaugh screw up the late game clock management. Lamar ball security has to improve. he has fumbled in EVERY game this season. he is my guy but y’all spent 3 pages not mentioning unforced turnovers

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
play calling wasn’t terrible. Colts doubled Mark all game. if Drake and Lamar don’t LOSE two fumbles ….we don’t even let Harbaugh screw up the late game clock management. Lamar ball security has to improve. he has fumbled in EVERY game this season. he is my guy but y’all spent 3 pages not mentioning unforced turnovers
So the Colts doubling Andrews all game is why we had the following drives:

3 plays for 1 yard
3 plays for -6 yards
3 plays for 4 yards
3 plays for 3 yards
3 plays for 4 yards

And this isn't accounting for the drives where we should have had TD but had to settle for a FG. Yes turnovers and clock management are a huge concern but the fact that we struggled like this to the Colts is a bigger one imo :yeshrug:

its2late2hate

Rookie
Daps
Indy front 7 was dominate to be honest. and those drives is because our top 2 OL AND our top 2 WR were hurt (OBJ missed game and Bateman left early) on top of the fact that Melvin gordon is trash and Gus was forced out with a concussion. when you have that many guys out , the play calling isn’t gonna look good ..not gonna blame Todd when he has his hands behind his back with 55 injuries…. the one thing you can do to overcome all of that is too NOT turn the ball over.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I had the Browns winning until I heard about Watsons injured throwing shoulder

Im picking us to win a close one but it could get ugly if our oline plays like they did against Houston and Indy

They need to seriously think about starting Mekari at RT when Stanley gets healthy cause Morgan Moses is awful

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I think it's going to be a field goal game. First team to score a touchdown will win. The season is young, but the Browns got like a top 3 defense. Based off what I've seen from the Ravens, the offense is going to struggle at times.

Last edited:

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps

3 plays for 1 yard
3 plays for -6 yards
3 plays for 4 yards
3 plays for 3 yards
3 plays for 4 yards

And this isn't accounting for the drives where we should have had TD but had to settle for a FG. Yes turnovers and clock management are a huge concern but the fact that we struggled like this to the Colts is a bigger one imo :yeshrug:

I agree, but to a certain extent I don't. The turnovers are huge, but put them aside and Harbaugh's stupidity, and we see that the backups didn't execute well. The play calling wasn't bad to me and I think if guys like Likely don't drop passes or Zay sits down in the zone instead of continuing to run which causes Lamar to be out of sync, they win that game. The margin of victory in that game was the smallest I've seen in a Ravens game this season.

At the end of the day, if you can get pressure and sacks without blitzing, you're going to win a lot of games in today's NFL. Indy got a solid dline and they're going to surprise more people this season...probably win the south.

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
I think it's going to be a field goal game. First team to score a touchdown will win. The season is young, but the Browns got like a top 3 defense. Based off what I've seen from the Ravens, the offense is going to struggle at times.
I benched Lamar & Zay in favor of Russel Wilson and Javante Williams vs the Bears:francis:

Last edited:

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md

3 plays for 1 yard
3 plays for -6 yards
3 plays for 4 yards
3 plays for 3 yards
3 plays for 4 yards

Those possessions alone are head scratchers, and the play calling was predictable af
Come on man we both know Harbs ain’t going nowhere
shid my man big o is batting 1000, it’s all about money now, if harbaugh don’t win a championship this year with 2 years on his contract, you think biscotti is going to give him a extension this summer, if he does he’s the dumbest owner in the league, Lamar is making way too much money for this team not to be in a superbowl