The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

its2late2hate

Rookie
Daps
to be honest, I think he aint signed cuz of Pride/Ego
Ravens offered the 2nd biggest contract in NFL history already...133 fully / 175 injury / and 250 total . (This was before Hurts deal of course)

Lamar is dug in because he thought he was getting the Watson joint. I dont blame him for asking , but once we see the Browns was just the one dumb team and everyone QB after Watson got normal deals (Kyler/Russ/Hurts) its time to swallow the pride. It seems like to save face, Lamar is making WR demands to EDC which would make sense cuz the Odell signing is very against what we have done in the past. So in Lamar's mind, if i cant demand the 230+ fully guaranteed deal he can somewhat save fave by demanding better weapons and then we he accepts a normal deal, it wont look like he completely folded. But that is just a guess, Lamar seems very principled on this . If he forces EDC to get Odell and maybe even Hopkins i am all for it. I just want him to sign.

^^^ got dam i’m good . if DHop gets done. put some respeck on negroDamus !!!!

Rob's al Ghul

LOCKin' 'em down in the home of the Terrapins
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
410/301/202
Out of curiosity, anyone have a chance to listen to 105.7 this afternoon? (Inside Access ended early for O's pregame. :dry:)

Feels like that whole station has been dragging the franchise for months over this, especially JLC. Almost like they were hoping to be right that Lamar was gone so they could bash the team/Bisciotti even more. I pretty much stopped listening over that time.