Chargers took Quentin Johnson

Ravens on the clock

Zay Flowers,Nolan Smith,and Deonte Banks on the board

please draft Zay…dont fukk this up DeCosta

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I would've preferred a CB to help fill that void in the secondary...especially if they get DHop too. However, I'm not going to shyt on Zay. I wish him the best and if he plays like and brings Steve Smith Sr. energy, that's exactly the kind of guy the Ravens need on the team.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I would've preferred a CB to help fill that void in the secondary...especially if they get DHop too. However, I'm not going to shyt on Zay. I wish him the best and if he plays like and brings Steve Smith Sr. energy, that's exactly the kind of guy the Ravens need on the team.
It’s still a bunch of good corners available

they could trade up if somebody like Ringo or Cam Smith falls to the end of the 2nd

I like Cory Trice if he’s still there when we pick in the 3rd

even if they miss out on CB they can always just resign Peters

Rob's al Ghul

LOCKin' 'em down in the home of the Terrapins
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
410/301/202
Sort of surprised but not really. Feels like they're going all in on getting Lamar help for real this time. I thought they might go N. Smith as a classic Raven (i.e. value) pick especially since he'd fill a need, too.

I just pulled this from ESPN...part of Flowers's scouting report:

He has the second gear to get behind the coverage, tracks the deep ball well and flashes the ability to win 50-50 balls, even though he's undersized with short arms. He dropped a few easy passes over the past two seasons, especially over the middle of the field.
NGL, that makes me kind of nervous.

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
Sort of surprised but not really. Feels like they're going all in on getting Lamar help for real this time. I thought they might go N. Smith as a classic Raven (i.e. value) pick especially since he'd fill a need, too.

I just pulled this from ESPN...part of Flowers's scouting report:

NGL, that makes me kind of nervous.
Seems like another Hollywood Brown