still can’t get over how bad that decision was to go for it on 4th down

Offense struggling
oline was bad at pass blocking the entire 2nd half
Lamar had thrown several inaccurate passes in the 2nd half
#1 WR on the sideline with an injury
It’s raining
Its a tie game

And this moron still decides to go for it :snoop:
Everything about Harbaugh defies logic. He's quick to blame the players or "analytics" for his moronic decisions.

In his press conference, he basically didn't trust the defense to stop them, but said he did. If you kick the FG, you give your team the lead.

And guess what, you still gotta stop them to win whethere you kiced the FG or scored the TD! Defense been getting TOs all season, a TO after the FG and you potentially win the game. Boomer and Nate Burleson called his decision bad. I hope the national media continues to eat him alive this week. Somebody gotta call him out on the national stage multiple times until Biscotti ain't got not choice but to fire him. It's clear certain players ain't goin keep it 💯.

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps

dude is fukking clueless

Cant wait for this incompetent piece of shyt to get fired

Look at what?!? It was Harbaugh's decision!

His PR team has convinced him that he's smarter than everyone else and we all ate lead paint. What a completely narcissistic a$$hole.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
im reading that the presser tomorrow is for a player retirement

could be Suggs or Jimmy Smith since they havent officially retired but some people are speculating it could be Stanley or Nick Boyle

hopefully its not Stanley

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I don't know if the exchange between Harbaugh and Peters will come out, but Harbaugh got mad because Peters took his helmet off when getting off the field and Harbaugh was yelling at him to put it back on. Peters went off and had to be restrained by some coaches.

Peters was already pissed because of the last couple plays and most likely the Harbaugh decision to NOT kick a FG on the Ravens last offensive possession.

How Harbaugh has not loss the locker room is beyond me. I'm pretty sure the rumbles are there, but Harbaugh micro manages and squashes everything, that the players probably can't wipe their asses before he's asking "what color is it?"

I missed this.

I really really REALLY hope Peters doesn't get the Chris mccallister treatment. Harbaugh shouldn't have that type sway this time around with his analytics bullshyt

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Thats bullshyt

This is a superbowl caliber roster being held back by piss poor coaching

Saying the roster isn’t good is just giving Harbaugh a excuse to underachieve again
Superbowl caliber?

Look at the Rams, 49ers, Bucaneers, Bills, and Chiefs for that.

We are relying on 34-36 year olds for our pass rush.

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Superbowl caliber?

What pass rush?? :russ:

Ravens haven't been able to get pressure without blitzing since Suggs...sprinkle in Zadarius' 2 sacks on back to back plays against the Raiders in 2018 and a few other splash plays.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Superbowl caliber?

every team has weaknesses

none of those teams you named are clearly better than us

I don’t know how you can watch that game yesterday and call Buffalo a superbowl team but not us

We barely lost and that was with the refs fukking us,Harbs being Harbs,and Lamar not playing well

If Lamar plays better we easily win that game

only thing holding this team back is coaching

The talent to win it all is there

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
every team has weaknesses

none of those teams you named are clearly better than us

I don’t know how you can watch that game yesterday and call Buffalo a superbowl team but not us

We barely lost and that was with the refs fukking us,Harbs being Harbs,and Lamar not playing well

If Lamar plays better we easily win that game

only thing holding this team back is coaching

The talent to win it all is there
Yes, I agree Harbaugh loses us a couple games a year but this is not a super bowl caliber team. It's carried by Lamar (most good teams are acarried by their QB's so fine) having to make amazing plays with a high level of difficulty every game and a defense that hasn't had a real pass rush in years and the most inconsistent (while being heavily compensated) secondary in the league.

Low_key

Pro
Daps
Reppin
410 the circuit city
I feel like we do have a contending roster just no consistency! U can’t say the roster is lacking when you get a 17 point lead on the bills. If we won the game everybody would be saying we’re one of the best in the League. I will say though, if we don’t learn how to close games some serious changes must be made. (And for the record I’m not saying we don’t have holes on the roster or bad premium draft picks, everybody in the league has that though)