The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
If the Ravens ain't blowing nobody out, they ain't gonna win shyt. Harbaugh can not and should not be trusted in close games. He is the worse coach I've ever seen in the NFL in recent memory.
Yeah sad to say but Pollard was 100% right about that fraud

nikka still living off a superbowl win a decade ago

You see Philly didn’t let Peterson stick around for years just because he lucked up and won a superbowl

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I don't know if the exchange between Harbaugh and Peters will come out, but Harbaugh got mad because Peters took his helmet off when getting off the field and Harbaugh was yelling at him to put it back on. Peters went off and had to be restrained by some coaches.

Peters was already pissed because of the last couple plays and most likely the Harbaugh decision to NOT kick a FG on the Ravens last offensive possession.

How Harbaugh has not loss the locker room is beyond me. I'm pretty sure the rumbles are there, but Harbaugh micro manages and squashes everything, that the players probably can't wipe their asses before he's asking "what color is it?"

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I don't know if the exchange between Harbaugh and Peters will come out, but Harbaugh got mad because Peters took his helmet off when getting off the field and Harbaugh was yelling at him to put it back on. Peters went off and had to be restrained by some coaches.

Peters was already pissed because of the last couple plays and most likely the Harbaugh decision to NOT kick a FG on the Ravens last offensive possession.

How Harbaugh has not loss the locker room is beyond me. I'm pretty sure the rumbles are there, but Harbaugh micro manages and squashes everything, that the players probably can't wipe their asses before he's asking "what color is it?"

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
scroll up and read the tweet I posted :heh:
That's the second time he's gone after Oweh.

It's clear Oweh is in Harbaugh's doghouse, but that bytch ain't got no choice but to play him because they got no pass rush and he's a 1st round pick.

I guarantee that if Harbaugh is still here, they're going to hype Ojabo up so much, Oweh will find his way in Harbaugh's dog house and never get out. They'll probably trade Oweh or do some other career killing shyt by the hands of Harbaugh.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
still can’t get over how bad that decision was to go for it on 4th down

Offense struggling
oline was bad at pass blocking the entire 2nd half
Lamar had thrown several inaccurate passes in the 2nd half
#1 WR on the sideline with an injury
It’s raining
Its a tie game