#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Hey Ravens stans:russ:

giphy.gif

Congrats on y’all won last night..... From San Francisco :mjlit:

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I did see something that confused LJ last night. There was a 3rd and long where the Patriots had the safety, McCourty I think, spying Lamar from about 12 yards off the ball. The receiver on that side ran a deep corner or seam route and the safety appeared to be dropping initially, but he took a couple steps towards the LOS, still about 9-11 yards away. LJ went to scramble, got past the pass rush and would've had the first down, but McCourty had the angle and forced LJ into 4th down. From the end zone angle, it looked like McCourty positioned himself to cover any crossing or slant route in front of him, but his responsibility was spying LJ. Hopefully the coaching staff sees that and can scheme something up. Might be as simple as a post route to draw the safety away.

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Alright fam I hate to be the party pooper but what do we do with Boykin he’s getting a lot of reps and not producing, me I rather Robert get more burn

I think Boykin might be a casualty of scheme and preference. LJ seems to like throwing to his TEs and Hollywood. Boykin has only been targeted 14 times this season. Hollywood has 24 and the tight ends as a group are at 93 :whoo: Defenses will force LJ to throw to his WRs at some point. I just hope they are ready and not dropping shyt when the time comes. And if they gotta play defense on a bad throw, do that shyt too!

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
I did see something that confused LJ last night. There was a 3rd and long where the Patriots had the safety, McCourty I think, spying Lamar from about 12 yards off the ball. The receiver on that side ran a deep corner or seam route and the safety appeared to be dropping initially, but he took a couple steps towards the LOS, still about 9-11 yards away. LJ went to scramble, got past the pass rush and would've had the first down, but McCourty had the angle and forced LJ into 4th down. From the end zone angle, it looked like McCourty positioned himself to cover any crossing or slant route in front of him, but his responsibility was spying LJ. Hopefully the coaching staff sees that and can scheme something up. Might be as simple as a post route to draw the safety away.

good eye I gotta check this out when I rewatch the game

Daps
As as eagles fan I come in peace . Question why aren't y'all running one of my favorite plays ...y'all have the personal for it :jbhmm:?

krexzen

All Star
Daps
What’s yall expectations for boykins tomorrow

None. His eyes always look so big when the camera is on him. It's like he's in over his head. His demeanor reminds me of Torrey Smith during his first several games. I think next year is when he'll start to live up to his potential and show up consistently.