The 2019 Baltimore Ravens Thread

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I have a good feeling about this game Sunday. NE is due for a loss and now is the perfect time. They’re O isn’t what it used to be and I think their D can get run on. LJ seems to know the importance of a game like this and is ready to show out. Look for this to be the game where he becomes the frontrunner for the MVP. But I think it’ll come down to a Tucker fg

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps

I haven't liked this dude since they drafted him. He's a special teams guy that has done nothing with the opportunities he's been given :camby:

On another note, I'm liking the fire on this team. In the past, Harbaugh has made examples of players that challenged his authority. I'm glad the players are starting to grow some balls. I attribute it to Lamar :sas1:

Rob's al Ghul

LOCKin' 'em down in the home of the Terrapins
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
410/301/202
Literally watched the game like :ehh:...had this one pegged as a close L. :guilty: Knocked Brady around, ran it pretty much at will, and did just enough in the passing game. Great to see the guys show out in prime time, especially against that team. The Vault looked electric.

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
After this win tonight I’m convinced the ravens will get home field, nobody is stopping this offense it’s literally pick your poison and with the defense stepping up they really a problem

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
Another one is in the books fam here’s some post game thoughts on the game and who would y’all give game balls too? I will give mines to the coaching staff

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
6 of the Patriots wins have been against mostly historically TERRIBLE teams. Jets twice, Dolphins, Redskins, Giants & Browns :scust:

You are 100% correct. We as fans need to curb our enthusiasm because the Patriots aren't as good as their record may suggest. So the Ravens beating them shouldn't mean as much to us as it means to the rest of the NFL and these paid opinionators. However, I think this team is very special and I don't see them losing, IF they make it to the SB.

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
Alright fam I hate to be the party pooper but what do we do with Boykin he’s getting a lot of reps and not producing, me I rather Robert get more burn