The 2019 Baltimore Ravens Thread

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Ravens gotta re-sign Peters and Humphrey this off season. Humphrey is turning in to a ball hawk and learning so much from Peters. The longer these two are together, the better the Ravens secondary will be.

Lamar is without a doubt the MVP. The Ravens don't look like they're losing anytime soon :salute:

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ravens gotta re-sign Peters and Humphrey this off season. Humphrey is turning in to a ball hawk and learning so much from Peters. The longer these two are together, the better the Ravens secondary will be.

Lamar is without a doubt the MVP. The Ravens don't look like they're losing anytime soon :salute:

Cmon on look at their schedule that shyt is a tough ass schedule if they finish 12 and 4 or above i think he should win the MVP over russ

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
Cmon on look at their schedule that shyt is a tough ass schedule if they finish 12 and 4 or above i think he should win the MVP over russ

Hands down fam I think Lamar b in the driver seat for mvp he’s literally the most dominant player in the league at this point

Rob's al Ghul

LOCKin' 'em down in the home of the Terrapins
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
410/301/202

We're going to learn a lot about this squad over the next month. Texans, Rams, 49ers, and Bills (probably going to be in a blizzard or something up there). If they can just break even in those 4 we should be in good shape.

Really like what we're seeing from Earl. It took a couple games but you can tell he's gotten more and more comfortable and settled in with this team/defense.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Man the Texans are a big question mark for me because I ain't seen any of their games this year.

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Man the Texans are a big question mark for me because I ain't seen any of their games this year.

Texans defense is :trash: I saw a report last week that said the Ravens were actually practicing for the Texans when they played the Bungals. I've never heard anything like that in a professional sport., but it wouldn't surprise me because of how bad they are this year.

The Texans are ranked 29th in pass defense, so LJ should be airing it out today barring any set backs. He's been really good at passing on 8 men in the box defenses and running when defenses allocate more players to stopping the pass. This is the NFL though, so there typically aren't any 'gimme games.' This should be a high scoring game.

Daps
Texans defense is :trash: I saw a report last week that said the Ravens were actually practicing for the Texans when they played the Bungals. I've never heard anything like that in a professional sport., but it wouldn't surprise me because of how bad they are this year.

The Texans are ranked 29th in pass defense, so LJ should be airing it out today barring any set backs. He's been really good at passing on 8 men in the box defenses and running when defenses allocate more players to stopping the pass. This is the NFL though, so there typically aren't any 'gimme games.' This should be a high scoring game.
i hope you are on the mark brehs i have a bad feeling houston will win smh all the racists cacs want lamar and baltimore to take a loss so bad to stop his mvp train. im rooting for baltimore to win to send a message to the racists.