The 2019 Baltimore Ravens Thread

Rob's al Ghul

LOCKin' 'em down in the home of the Terrapins
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
410/301/202
Odd, considering he'd just passed his physical. Unless he did something to tick off coaches/management. Seems like this came from out of nowhere.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Dude is always hurt

Even when he plays hes hurt

The fact that they’re getting rid of him now probably means some of the other lineman are looking good in camp

Rapoport is reporting that we might trade him instead of cutting him so atleast we’ll get a pick out of it

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I keep hearing people on the radio saying that Dixon could be released or traded. :comeon:

I don't think its any way possible that he doesn't make the 53 man roster. With the style of offense the Ravens want to run, they will need several rbs that can take punishment. I'm thinking the depth chart will be Ingram as the starter, Gus second string, Dixon third string and Hill as the 3rd down back later in the season. He should be kinda limited at first because Harbs will value the experience of the veteran backs over Hill's speed. However, I'm thinking they will have a hard time keeping their fastest offensive player, Hill, off the field and they will start incorporating him in to the offense on screens or obvious passing downs. He should pose a problem for linebackers if he can catch a pass in space or as a check down in the flat. I think Turner will either land on IR or the practice squad.

Who thinks Dixon is :camby:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I keep hearing people on the radio saying that Dixon could be released or traded. :comeon:

I don't think its any way possible that he doesn't make the 53 man roster. With the style of offense the Ravens want to run, they will need several rbs that can take punishment. I'm thinking the depth chart will be Ingram as the starter, Gus second string, Dixon third string and Hill as the 3rd down back later in the season. He should be kinda limited at first because Harbs will value the experience of the veteran backs over Hill's speed. However, I'm thinking they will have a hard time keeping their fastest offensive player, Hill, off the field and they will start incorporating him in to the offense on screens or obvious passing downs. He should pose a problem for linebackers if he can catch a pass in space or as a check down in the flat. I think Turner will either land on IR or the practice squad.

Who thinks Dixon is :camby:
Dixon is better than Gus but dude just hasn’t been reliable with all the injuries and suspensions

I think we’ll keep 4 backs since be don’t have a FB

Ingram,Hill,Dixon,and Gus

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps

I wanted us to keep dude but you can’t be mad at getting a 5th for a kicker

:myman: ED is making some serious roster moves. I would've preferred they kept him too, but if nothing else under Harbs, the Ravens have been able to find some solid kickers and punters. They"ll find someone else next year.

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Honestly If JH can’t get this ravens team to the conference championship game it should be seen as a disappointment:yeshrug:

You have a young dynamic QB and a LOADED defense. Doug Marrone got the Jags to the afc title game with a worse QB