The 2019 Baltimore Ravens Thread

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Draft bout to start,who do y’all like?

more than likely we’re gonna trade down but I like Cody Ford,Garrett Bradbury,Josh Jacobs,and AJ Brown

Rob's al Ghul

LOCKin' 'em down in the home of the Terrapins
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
410/301/202
Draft bout to start,who do y’all like?

more than likely we’re gonna trade down but I like Cody Ford,Garrett Bradbury,Josh Jacobs,and AJ Brown
After the fact, but I thought Ford would've been the guy at 25 given who was left. Like I said in the draft thread, Hollywood's a blazer but IDK about that little frame holding up for 16 games in this division. I think Sweat is a potential beast, hope we don't come to regret passing him up.

In EDC I trust though (for now), so let's get it. :manny: Hope they can find a way to trade back into the 2nd....should be some good value there.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
After the fact, but I thought Ford would've been the guy at 25 given who was left. Like I said in the draft thread, Hollywood's a blazer but IDK about that little frame holding up for 16 games in this division. I think Sweat is a potential beast, hope we don't come to regret passing him up.

In EDC I trust though (for now), so let's get it. :manny: Hope they can find a way to trade back into the 2nd....should be some good value there.
I like Hollywood,im not worried about his size.The don’t even let defenders really hit WRs anymore

What i am shocked by is that we didn’t take Montez Sweat

Ozzie would’ve definitely drafted Sweat

I guess it really is a new day in Baltimore

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I like this pick a lot. The Ravens have never drafted a wr whose good at getting yac. He can run short routes and go deep. With the way Lamar extends plays this dude should have plenty of opportunities for big plays. Considering the WRs they have now and the fact they’ll use the hell out the TEs Brown is a great fit for this offense. Now they need a pass rusher and center who can contribute right away

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
i still think we need another WR

wouldnt be surprised if we took another one tonight

also want to see us get a RB,oline,and pass rusher with our next few picks

some players on the board that i like:

T/G Cody Ford
C Elgton Jenkins
T Greg Little
WR AJ Brown
WR Andy Isabella
WR Mecole Hardman
OLB Chase Winovich
OLB Jalen Ferguson
OLB Jachai Polite
RB Rodney Anderson
RB Darrell Henderson
RB Bryce Love

Noah

All Star
Daps
McSorley??? :dahell: Would much rather have had a linebacker but a good draft from DeCosta overall