The 2019 Baltimore Ravens Thread

Noah

All Star
Daps
Who do you guys like to make the roster from UDFA?? I think Silas Stewart has a good chance

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Makes sense. Brown and Boykin are the future. Moore and Snead have positions sewn up. And apprently Roberts has looked good in camp. I see 6 receivers making the team so it’s time to start trimming the fat
I knew Lasley wouldn’t make the just based off his twitter

Dude is immature af and has had to publicly apologize a few time these past months for stupid shyt hes said online including shytting on Baltimore police

On top that he’s been dropping hella balls in practice,fighting teammates,and acting like an ass whenever he does make a play(he reportedly screamed in a DB face and threw the football in a pond after making a td catch in practice :dead:

I haven’t heard anything about Roberts but the word is Boykin has turned some heads in camp so far along with Jaleel Scott and some other WR who name I keep forgetting

edit: that WRs name is Antoine Wesley

I think the 6 we keep will be

Hollywood
Boykin
Snead
Chris Moore
Jaleel Scott
Roberts

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I knew Lasley wouldn’t make the just based off his twitter

Dude is immature af and has had to publicly apologize a few time these past months for stupid shyt hes said online including shytting on Baltimore police

On top that he’s been dropping hella balls in practice,fighting teammates,and acting like an ass whenever he does make a play(he reportedly screamed in a DB face and threw the football in a pond after making a td catch in practice :dead:

I haven’t heard anything about Roberts but the word is Boykin has turned some heads in camp so far along with Jaleel Scott and some other WR who name I keep forgetting

edit: that WR name is Antoine Wesley

I think the 6 we keep will be

Hollywood
Boykin
Snead
Chris Moore
Jaleel Scott
Roberts
I’m excited about this group. They all have different skill sets and Moore is a good returner. I don’t think I’ve ever said that about the WRs
:heh:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I’m excited about this group. They all have different skill sets and Moore is a good returner. I don’t think I’ve ever said that about the WRs
:heh:
Yeah im excited to see who emerges

Im just glad we finally are giving young receivers a shot instead of going out and signing some washed up vets