The 2019 Baltimore Ravens Thread

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
was gonna make a game thread but fukk it

i dont even think theres any Bronco fans on the site :heh:

if we lose to these nikkas at home i dont want to hear anybody mention playoffs for the rest of the season

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
I like our offense this year Crabtree is killing us with the drops tho and joe needs to use willie Snead more in the middle of the field

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
Mike PrestonContact ReporterThe Baltimore Sun
The hot seat that Ravens coach John Harbaugh has been sitting on all season got hotter Sunday. Everybody from the front office to the coaching staff down to Poe the mascot should start getting a little nervous now.

The Ravens didn’t just lose to the Carolina Panthers in what could almost be classified as a “must-win game,” but they got embarrassed, humiliated and humbled. It was a downright beat-down, a 36-21 debacle.

“We weren’t there in terms of what we needed to do — coaching, playing. It starts with me,” said Harbaugh, who is in his 11th season as the team’s coach. “It’s on my shoulders completely.”

Correct.

somewhere in his private confines, team owner Steve Bisciotti had to be seething and wanting to know what the heck happened to his football team.

This was a golden opportunity for the Ravens. Had they beaten the Panthers, they would have been 5-3 going into a home showdown against the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday, which is followed by a bye and two more games at M&T Bank Stadium, against the Cincinnati Bengals and Oakland Raiders.

Five of the eight remaining games are still at home, but the Ravens are now 4-4 and still have to face marquee quarterbacks such as Ben Roethlisberger, Matt Ryan, Philip Rivers and Patrick Mahomes.

And let’s not forget the unpredictable one, Cincinnati’s Andy Dalton.