We got 2 picks tomorrow night,both in the 3rd round

Anthony Miller probably won't make it our pick but DJ Chark might

If we don't go WR I think we go online and RB with the 2 picks

Wiirdo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I gotta admit, I do not like the Hayden Hurst pick at all. Why not just draft Jackson at #25 and keep our second next year? So stupid.:snoop:

Last edited:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I gotta admit, I do not like the Hayden Hurst pick at all. Why not just draft Jackson at #25 and keep our second next year? So stupid.:snoop:
I didn’t like Hurst either,mainly because how old he is but I don’t hate the pick tho

I was mainly pissed we passed on Lamar but now that we got him im ok with Hurst even though I like Dallas Goedart more

Hurst looks like another Greg Olson.Im good with that

Rob's al Ghul

LOCKin' 'em down in the home of the Terrapins
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
410/301/202
:wow::wow::wow::damn::damn::damn:......that's all I can say, bruhs. They weren't kidding when they said they were gonna try to upgrade the O. And Oz did say he had a surprise in store for us...and no lies were told. I thought they'd stay conservative like the last few years and just stay at 16 and take Ridley. Didn't expect any of this.

I actually had Goedert at the top of my TE list but looking at the measurables Hurst is about right there with him. Old for a rookie but not that concerning. Hopefully he becomes Joe's newest security blanket.

Lamar's talent is obvious, but I'm :patrice: as to whether this staff can maximize it. He'll need a lot of coaching up, but if he gets that, boom, franchise QB.

Hopefully tonight we can find a WR with upside and go from there....by that point, if Oz wants to get his usual hidden gem DT on Saturday, fine.

@Wiirdo - I'd guess they really liked Hurst and felt that he (and maybe the other top TEs) wouldn't have made it to 52. Keeping that R2 pick would've been nice, although honestly it's not like they've been killing it in that round lately, anyway.