The 2019 Baltimore Ravens Thread

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Also hope we don't regret passing up a chance at DJ not once but twice. I think he's gonna ball out, especially down there with Cam, McCaffrey, etc.
DJ Moore would’ve been a bust if we drafted him

Hes way too raw and we can’t develop WRs for shyt

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
I didn’t like Hurst either,mainly because how old he is but I don’t hate the pick tho

I was mainly pissed we passed on Lamar but now that we got him im ok with Hurst even though I like Dallas Goedart more

Hurst looks like another Greg Olson.Im good with that

Why are people complaining about how old he is? Since when is 25 a senior citizen? :pachaha:

Also hope we don't regret passing up a chance at DJ not once but twice. I think he's gonna ball out, especially down there with Cam, McCaffrey, etc.

Would have been cool to have DJ, but you just signed 3 wide receivers.... Had NOTHING at TE but a stack of busts, so that was the most pressing offensive need. Don't know much about Hurst, but hopefully he can be the first non-flop WR/TE Ravens picked since Torrey Smith

And Jackson getting picked :ahh:
Countdown to Joe finally getting bushed...Maybe he'll finally be motivated to play with a pulse again and ball out this year while Jackson learns....then get cut when that contract is done

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Why are people complaining about how old he is? Since when is 25 a senior citizen? :pachaha:
25 is old for a rookie

He'll be 30 when his rookie deal is over and it's time to resign him

Maxx Williams who is going into his 4th season just turned 24 last week

I don't hate the pick though.I think he's gonna be good but I preferred Goedart if we were gonna go TE

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
25 is old for a rookie

He'll be 30 when his rookie deal is over and it's time to resign him

Maxx Williams who is going into his 4th season just turned 24 last week

I don't hate the pick though.I think he's gonna be good but I preferred Goedart if we were gonna go TE
Pitta was 25 his rookie year too
5 years is plenty of time to draft more TE's if they need them.

But I'm actually looking forward to this preseason, and might tune in to more of the games than before. 5 games watching Flacco, Lamar Jackson and Cheddar Bob might actually be entertaining

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
Damn I have been listening to sports talk radio all day just about and Lamar Jackson has brought out all the closet racist smh they are saying he’s not cultured enough to be a qb or he’s a introvert smh Dude on 1570 just said by the ravens drafting Lamar they just opened up tensions between the white and black fans I swear I can’t make this up