The 2019 Baltimore Ravens Thread

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
That’s not a touchdown

First one def was not. He fell out of bounds.

Titans are playing extremely discipline on defense. Ravens are going to have to attack the outside on playaction. They also need to just go right at them running the ball. The DEs are not rushing up field, so they either need to pull the guard to kick them out or run right at them and have the tackles move them off their spot.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Yeah we're not beating the Texans or Chiefs if we call a dumb game like we're doing tonight. We were the best running team yet we decide that we don't want to run the ball tonight.

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Gotta exploit that mismatch with those LBs on Snead. Get him outside the numbers and make them chase him down. Get them gassed, and then run right at them!

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Gotta exploit that mismatch with those LBs on Snead. Get him outside the numbers and make them chase him down. Get them gassed, and then run right at them!
I disagree. I think we need to run Ingram and Edwards. We need to stop relying kn the pass like we are and do what we've been successful doing.

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Gotta get back to the basics in the 2nd half. Ingram may not be available because he was icing his calf going into halftime. Run Gus and take advantage of his physicality. Soften up the defense with him, and then run LJ on the edges.

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Anyone else peep LJ's facial expressions? He looked a little frustrated about the play calling. Could be more about the way the game is going, but he was looking at the sideline.

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Bout time!! Keep those tightends or wideouts blocking on the outside. Boyle didn't do it that time, but he's been looking around for someone to block on LJs runs like he doesn't know his assignment.

Edit: Damnit...I hope Boyle isn't injured.