The 2019 Baltimore Ravens Thread

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Evans spied Lamar better than anyone all season. Lamar couldn't get much space when he scrambled because of how well he played the angles.

On another note, I bet the Titans get blown out next week. Probably gonna be the Chiefs and Niners in the SB.

Last edited:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Disappointed brehs. Was really rooting for yall. Lamar's gotta figure out how to play from behind at a high level.

Agree with Stan. This is more of a choke. Last year they were clearly not ready.

This year Lamar was ready.....just played poor.

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I really hope Hurst is a bigger part of our offense next year. Andrews makes me nervous in big moments.

Andrews is good, I think he's been hindered by his injury.

Also, I think GRO, the rest of the coaching staff and possibly even Lamar over think certain games and they go away from what they do well.

Titans had a game plan and executed it. Plus, I think Pees, Correa and the rest of the Ravens rejects they had on their roster wanted to send a message to Harbaugh and the rest of the organization.

krexzen

All Star
Daps
Lowkey Hurst (outside of that poor drop) is one of the few guys that can get legit YAC. They should use him more.

Andrews is hurt but I agree we should’ve been using Hurst more

not just tonight,but all season

For whatever reason he just isn't featured in our offensive. Andrews is good, but Hurst's hands and speed is hard to overlook. I kept hoping that he would breakout and be a more consistent part of the offensive, but it just never happened.

Wiirdo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Next season we need more Hurst, definitely. We need another WR. Outside of Hollywood they're awful. And Lamar needs to use them much more in the offense. The reliance on TEs can make the passing offense super stale.

We need another pass rusher. No pressure on Tanny this game. And I'd like to see some investment in the linebacker core, even though I think Fort and Bynes filled in well.

krexzen

All Star
Daps
Naw we all knew McNair was washed and atleast they played their heart out

this team flat out chocked

You're right McNair was starting to lose it by then. Although some of the RSR forum members were saying that he was hungover during the game.

krexzen

All Star
Daps
Next season we need more Hurst, definitely. We need another WR. Outside of Hollywood they're awful. And Lamar needs to use them much more in the offense. The reliance on TEs can make the passing offense super stale.

We need another pass rusher. No pressure on Tanny this game. And I'd like to see some investment in the linebacker core, even though I think Fort and Bynes filled in well.

Hollywood balled out today. I've never been more proud of a drafted receiver. Hopefully whatever he has rubs off on Boykin.

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
For whatever reason he just isn't featured in our offensive. Andrews is good, but Hurst's hands and speed is hard to overlook. I kept hoping that he would breakout and be a more consistent part of the offensive, but it just never happened.

Hurst made the most out of the majority of his opportunities this season. For some reason, this coaching staff doesn't want to use him more. I look back to earlier in the season when they where trying to ship him to Jville for Ramsey. Something about him they do not like or they feel doesn't fit their scheme. Sad when you think about it :mjcry: Athletes have such a small window to make their mark and earn a big payday. They're playing games with these guys careers :scust:

Last edited:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Yall need to sign a legit WR.
Low key..watching this game reminded me of why people thought they should sign Antonio Brown. Not saying he would have been eligible and not sure how he would have held on the days they were running the ball all game. However, this was the kinda game you needed him for.

Also is Hollywood Brown healthy? I didn't see near the after the catch burst I used to see at OU.