The 2019 Baltimore Ravens Thread

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I just hope the Ravens aren't looking past the Titans like the majority of our fan base and the national media. This game scares me a little because everyone is acting like the Titans are just gonna immediately lay down. Even ET has been talking shyt this week. I hope the Ravens dominate from beginning to end, but over confidence can be a dangerous thing.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
I just hope the Ravens aren't looking past the Titans like the majority of our fan base and the national media. This game scares me a little because everyone is acting like the Titans are just gonna immediately lay down. Even ET has been talking shyt this week. I hope the Ravens dominate from beginning to end, but over confidence can be a dangerous thing.
Not sure what you're hearing but I'm hearing that we're on upset alert. A lot of people are saying that the Titans are going to keep our offense off the field and keep it a low scoring game. Maybe some Raven fans are already placing us in the AFCC game but I'm not looking past the Titans. I didn't like the fact that some of our keys guys have been sitting for so long. I feel like that might lead to a slow start which if the Titans can get an early lead will put us in a really bad spot.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
What’s y’all predictions for this titans game? I think our wide receivers are gonna eat and the pass is gonna open up the run this game
I honestly expect us to get off to a slow start. I'm thinking we start with the run and then get our TEs involved late in midway through the first. I think it's a low scoring game going into the second half and then we put it away towards the end of the third. 30-17 Ravens.

clouddd

had cyphers with yeezy before his mouth wired
Daps
ET has been talking shyt most weeks, so I guess in a way that’s reassuring, but

this has probably been the most excited for a game I’ve been since 42...I guess that’s not saying much considering the postseason absences in recent years, but tomorrow’s gonna be a big opportunity to make a statement, lotta hype around a titans upset. let’s get it

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Ravens are the better team and should win this. I don't like the Ravens at all, but Jackson and that offense are great to watch.

Keep Henry under 100 yards and let Tannehill revert back to his old self, and the Ravens should win. But, this is playoff football, and anything can happen.

Cantwait

All Star
Daps
I'm getting a little nervous as the games closer. Not used to being the home team with a bye. I love when our team is the underdog and goes on a wildcard run. This feels different.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Ravens are the better team and should win this. I don't like the Ravens at all, but Jackson and that offense are great to watch.

Keep Henry under 100 yards and let Tannehill revert back to his old self, and the Ravens should win. But, this is playoff football, and anything can happen.
Vrabel had an excellent game plan for the Pats, let’s see if he can do it again against the Ravens. I’m predicting they will extremely limit Lamar by keeping the offense off the field via the run game and force Lamar to use all arm to win. If the Ravens stick to the run this is going to be the shortest divisional game ever played in nfl history :russ:

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
I’m on my 2nd damn nap I can’t wait for this game tonight just to see the defense bully Henry and the titans o line

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
I honestly expect us to get off to a slow start. I'm thinking we start with the run and then get our TEs involved late in midway through the first. I think it's a low scoring game going into the second half and then we put it away towards the end of the third. 30-17 Ravens.

I see this game going like the Cleveland 2nd game the pass is gonna open up the run

Daps
I
Vrabel had an excellent game plan for the Pats, let’s see if he can do it again against the Ravens. I’m predicting they will extremely limit Lamar by keeping the offense off the field via the run game and force Lamar to use all arm to win. If the Ravens stick to the run this is going to be the shortest divisional game ever played in nfl history :russ:
Agreed.

That's really all you can do against an offense like the ravens.

Hope lamar makes mistakes throwing. If Tennessee doesnt stop the run they're fukked.

Jefe Blanco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
He can never prove doubters wrong cause it ain’t about his actual skills, it’s inherent. Lamar gonna ball out regardless:yeshrug:

This. Lamar could win MVP and Super Bowl MVP and the doubters will say he’s a one year wonder and he won’t do it again. Ravens lose and they’ll call him a playoff choker. This why I don’t pay attention to any of these dudes when it comes to Lamar be it positive or negative.