The 2019-20 MLB Hot Stove Thread

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
:gladbron: At Greinke.
3.02 ERA in the AL for less than half a season. If he played the whole season there with those numbers he would've probably been third in voting behind Verlander and Cole. I think he's still on that level so why not :mjgrin: Although I could see voters punishing the Astros even though Zack had nothing to do with anything :francis:

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
3.02 ERA in the AL for less than half a season. If he played the whole season there with those numbers he would've probably been third in voting behind Verlander and Cole. I think he's still on that level so why not :mjgrin: Although I could see voters punishing the Astros even though Zack had nothing to do with anything :francis:
Before his injury I could see Clevenger being in the mix. JV and Greinke going to be a year older. I want to see how Father Time is going to treat them

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
The cubs really about to do this Groundhog Day bullshyt again :why: after theo talked all that hollow talk about change for 2 off-seasons in a row

not a single trade , Passan said everybody except Báez available but nothing happens again :pacspit:

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
The cubs really about to do this Groundhog Day bullshyt again :why: after theo talked all that hollow talk about change for 2 off-seasons in a row

not a single trade , Passan said everybody except Báez available but nothing happens again :pacspit:
I thought I seen a report about them going after Arenado again

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
I agree but dude sucks just gotta ride the contract out :yeshrug:

Ross replacing maddon and changing things the only hope, cubs still have the sane group that struggles with risp and the bullpen suspect. If they struggle they’ll be sellers at the dead line
How many more years of heyward do you have? Wouldnt be surprised if you make a run at mookie next year.