The 2019-20 MLB Hot Stove Thread

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This Houston season is gonna be fascinating to watch. Either they come out on a revenge tour and run up 100+ wins again or they fold under the pressure and finish around .500. I don't think there's any in-between.

Hiring Dusty gave them a likable element. He's the one manager I really want to see win a title.
It should be, people and players will be talking sh!t all year. The manager should be happy he got fired

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
This Houston season is gonna be fascinating to watch. Either they come out on a revenge tour and run up 100+ wins again or they fold under the pressure and finish around .500. I don't think there's any in-between.

Hiring Dusty gave them a likable element. He's the one manager I really want to see win a title.

I got them around 92-98 wins

Spence

Superstar
Daps
I got them around 92-98 wins
It’s going to come down to the health of McCullers and what Urquidy/James/Whitley/Peacock gives us. I got us in the playoffs at the minimum even if it’s as a wild card team. We def are taking a step or two back after losing Cole

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
It’s going to come down to the health of McCullers and what Urquidy/James/Whitley/Peacock gives us. I got us in the playoffs at the minimum even if it’s as a wild card team. We def are taking a step or two back after losing Cole

Peacock already had a set back. Urquidy should lock down 4th spot.
Puritt/James/Rogelio will be fighting for that 5th spot