The 2019-20 MLB Hot Stove Thread

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Not even sure how I forgot about Spygate, must've been because of other shyt they've done since.

And how are the Patriots looked at around sports? So I'm still not sure why the Astros can't be bashed the same way and my point still stands, same as the NFL should've revoked the 2001 win, the Astros title should be removed.
The NFL destroyed evidence for the Patriots and it hasn't affected their integrity or fan interest at all.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: if you think those are the only teams they filmed.

Of course not, you're making the argument for me at this point. You said they haven't affected integrity and that is patently false considering every win they've had since you get asterisk memes. The Astros will be no different.

Seems like a lot of baseball fans have issues with people complaining about it happening, more so than it actually happening. Astros fans in this very thread can admit the postseason is a toss up since they couldn't cheat their way to a win last year, why should those cheated out of the same toss up just shut the fukk up about it?

"Just accept it and move on" lol. Move on, just like people are doing from baseball in general :mjlol:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Of course not, you're making the argument for me at this point. You said they haven't affected integrity and that is patently false considering every win they've had since you get asterisk memes. The Astros will be no different.

Seems like a lot of baseball fans have issues with people complaining about it happening, more so than it actually happening. Astros fans in this very thread can admit the postseason is a toss up since they couldn't cheat their way to a win last year, why should those cheated out of the same toss up just shut the fukk up about it?

"Just accept it and move on" lol. Move on, just like people are doing from baseball in general :mjlol:
They deemed spygate 2 had no connections to the football operations. Similiar to the Ravens filming department doing the same thing for their website.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Outside of Dodgers and Yankees fans and other teams that may have been impacted by the Astros cheating, most people really don't give a shyt about this.

Ron Mexico

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:

EQr1ybGW4AExu19.jpg

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch

dude looked and sounded like a total bytch up there. Amazing how a team so mighty can look like a piece of shyt and a laughing stock overnight.

No legit baseball fan is letting this slide and the Red Sox are lucky (for now) that the hammer hasn’t come down on them yet. Not sure what’s taking Manfred so long. Dude is trying to spread out the prospective outrage but it won’t mean shyt when the regular season starts.

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dude looked and sounded like a total bytch up there. Amazing how a team so mighty can look like a piece of shyt and a laughing stock overnight.

No legit baseball fan is letting this slide and the Red Sox are lucky (for now) that the hammer hasn’t come down on them yet. Not sure what’s taking Manfred so long. Dude is trying to spread out the prospective outrage but it won’t mean shyt when the regular season starts.

They deadass acting like "well were positive we didnt cheAt in 2019 so its ok" acting like nothings happened
They living in denial

:mjlol: