:dead:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Nobody in baseball respects that tainted championship.:umad:

Bellinger :salute:

Bellinger was trash in that World Series. Maybe they would have won if he did better than 4 hits and a walk in 29 plate appearances.

fukk all that respect talk too. The only thing that matters is that the record book recognizes the championship.

Ron Mexico

Superstar
Daps
Bellinger was trash in that World Series. Maybe they would have won if he did better than 4 hits and a walk in 29 plate appearances.

fukk all that respect talk too. The only thing that matters is that the record book recognizes the championship.
The record books recognize Bonds, Clemens, and McGwire's numbers too. None of them are getting in the Hall of Fame though because everybody knows they cheated.

You're caping too hard.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
The record books recognize Bonds, Clemens, and McGwire's numbers too. None of them are getting in the Hall of Fame though because everybody knows they cheated.

You're caping too hard.
I'm not caping at all. I'm just speaking about championships. Not the Hall Of Fame. You're moving the goalposts.
:manny:

drifter

Superstar
Daps

You're caping too hard.

They've been saying it without saying it the past page or so, he's the only one that came out with it so I respect him more than the others.

"My team isn't good enough to have had the chance of being cheated a WS appearance or win so I don't care."

Nothing to argue at that point. But the league will remain clown shoes and a portion of fans are sitting there with them.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Carlos Correa are you serious. You had all winter and that's the best you could come up:gucci:

Manfred needs to stop being a hoe and investigate these clowns
It's over and done with. MLB ain't doing shyt to the players. They were all granted immunity for their cooperation. That's why MLB got the info they got.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
This Houston season is gonna be fascinating to watch. Either they come out on a revenge tour and run up 100+ wins again or they fold under the pressure and finish around .500. I don't think there's any in-between.

Hiring Dusty gave them a likable element. He's the one manager I really want to see win a title.