The 2019-20 MLB Hot Stove Thread

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Boston beat writer said it’s a 2 team race for betts between the dodgers and padres , with the dodgers more engaged the last few days

Mookie is butt in the playoffs

you should look up arenados postseason numbers they’re not good , small sample sizes vs elite pitching makes a lot of hitters postseason numbers look bad

bonds before his monster ‘02 run was terrible in the postseason.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Boston beat writer said it’s a 2 team race for betts between the dodgers and padres , with the dodgers more engaged the last few days

you should look up arenados postseason numbers they’re not good , small sample sizes vs elite pitching makes a lot of hitters postseason numbers look bad

bonds before his monster ‘02 run was terrible in the postseason.

it’s pretty obvious the Red Sox are using the Padres as leverage to try to get the dodgers to do the deal... David price probably also goes to the dodgers

I’d expect this trade happens and probably by the end of the weekend

that rumored padres deal makes no fukking sense to me... will Myers and a prospect or two that aren’t even in the top 5 in their farm for a young top 5 player in baseball? Not like the dodgers couldn’t afford to keep him long term

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it’s pretty obvious the Red Sox are using the Padres as leverage to try to get the dodgers to do the deal... David price probably also goes to the dodgers

that rumored padres deal makes no fukking sense to me... will Myers and a prospect or two that aren’t even in the top 5 in their farm for a young top 5 player in baseball? Not like the dodgers couldn’t afford to keep him long term
Betts will hit the market. LA wont keep him.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps

yea verdego + gray,ruiz/downs probably gets it done.dodgers scouting/developmental staff top notch they stay with a good farm

Betts will hit the market. LA wont keep him.

there's only a handful of teams(red sox,yankees,maybe the cubs) in mlb that will pay betts what he wants the dodgers are certainly one of em ,they offered cole 300 mil and have no long term payroll obligations

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If they can sign him outright there is no need to give up prospects in a trade to Boston. But you have a point

Derek Lee

#thunderup
Supporter
Daps

EPvHh6tWsAAwI50

EPx68iuXsAA2jZh

These are fukking terrible :laff: