The 2019-20 MLB Hot Stove Thread

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
I always thought and continue to think the Stros moving to the AL was bogus. I guess they wanted to balance the leagues and wanted to rev up the rivalry with the Rangers, but Astros had a long a history of being in the NL. Thats why watching their games against the NL central teams this year was kind of cool to me. Moving the DBacks or Rockies made more sense to me or even moving Milwaukee back to the AL.

I used to hate seeing the Astros play the Rangers in interleague. they would always destroy the Astros. I hated the move at first.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

Now trade this cat :ohlawd:

This is really a joke of a ruling. Even bigger joke that it took four fukking years to decide on this. Everyone knows the Cubs manipulated his service time (just like other teams have done with their own star prospects). It's definitely gonna be a major point of contention in the next CBA.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps

:myman:

Nightingale reported Bryant felt the cubs lied during the hearing and feels unwanted and unappreciated :mjlol: get him outta here , you turned down a 250 million dollar offer fukk outta here :camby:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
There’s been buzz about betts to the dodgers for months , wouldn’t be surprised at all if a deal happened cuz bloom use to work with Friedman in Tampa, dodgers don’t have to trade salary to make a deal work like the padres do and Rosenthal said dodgers want to make a big move before the season starts. Dodgers beat writer for the athletic said a resolution will happen soon. If the dodgers get betts it’s a wrap for the nl next year

arenado is better.

:dahell: No he isn’t

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Than Mookie Betts? I disagree. :manny:
There’s been buzz about betts to the dodgers for months , wouldn’t be surprised at all if a deal happened cuz bloom use to work with Friedman in Tampa, dodgers don’t have to trade salary to make a deal work like the padres do and Rosenthal said dodgers want to make a big move before the season starts. Dodgers beat writer for the athletic said a resolution will happen soon. If the dodgers get betts it’s a wrap for the nl next year

:dahell: No he isn’t
Mookie is butt in the playoffs

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Arenado's hit .190 in five postseason games and has an OPS of .799 away from Coors during his career.
Yeah but he isnt hyped up to be next imo. Arenado would do better on a better team obviously. Betts is on one of the best (before last year) and still falters.