The 2019-20 MLB Hot Stove Thread

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown

See, don’t talk to big market fans about payroll nonsense, people. These are the teams people gotta talk shyt to/about.

Pirates got a beautiful park, a city that’s continuing to grow economically and people fill that place up when they’re good. What’s the excuse?

Last edited:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
See, don’t talk to big market fans about payroll nonsense, people. These are the teams people gotta take shyt to/about.

Pirates got a beautiful park, a city that’s continuing to grow economically and people fill that place up when they’re good. What’s the excuse?
They pocket the money from revenue sharing because ownership is more concerned with turning a profit than winning.

I haven't looked it up in years but I remember seeing that the Rays, Pirates and I think the Braves and Royals were some of the most profitable teams

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: Cubs offseason

Reds have like 8 outfielders they gotta trade some of em
What are they goin to do with Senzel with logjam at his position?Are they open to trading him. Nats needs a 3b. Maybe a lei on for Senzel trade although I’m a Lil apprehensive about throw a guy at 3b Coming off of shoulder surgery :francis:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What are they goin to do with Senzel with logjam at his position?Are they open to trading him. Nats needs a 3b. Maybe a lei on for Senzel trade although I’m a Lil apprehensive about throw a guy at 3b Coming off of shoulder surgery :francis:
The Reds signed Shogo Akiyama from Japan.
If he holds his own, Senzel will get moved. Though probably at midseason