The 2018 Oscars: Get Out!

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I gotta say, I got nothing but respect for the people posting on here. You all got some diverse taste in movies.

Other than logan and get out, I’ve not seen any movie that’s been nominated in any category tonight. I haven’t even heard of most of them.

I grew up watching different stuff. My aunt watched everything that came on cable, and my grandmother loved musicals and Hitchcock. From there, I just dabbled into different stuff. I would be like 6, 7 watching movies that came on around this time for "Late Night Television". Things just stick. My movie collection goes all over the place.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
It’s disappointing that Sally Hawkins didn’t win best actress.

Three billboards was so damn overhyped and mediocre. Just pathetic for it to be at the Oscars.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:francis:
Get Out was an instant classic and I'm just glad it got nominated for as many awards as it did.

My stan levels for the movie would have been off the radar had it won Best Picture... I ain't gonna stunt.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
The movie about Bestiality wins Best Picture:martin:
But but but it was a beautiful story about a disabled woman finding love :mjlol:

Next year's winner gonna be a love story about a quadriplegic falling in love with her German shepherd:mjlol: don't worry though it will have a musical number with the dog and be a period piece:mjlol: