The 2018 Oscars: Get Out!

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
:francis:
Get Out was an instant classic and I'm just glad it got nominated for as many awards as it did.

My stan levels for the movie would have been off the radar had it won Best Picture... I ain't gonna stunt.

If the shape of water is considered best film material...then get out had a shot....honestly both were not on the level of best picture

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of the greatest parts of college was every film class I took and just talking to different people who had different interests and put me on to different flicks. shyt was truly eye opening
My taste in films started changing in my teenage years. Kurosawa, Welles, Kubrick :wow:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Y'all thought Get Out was gonna win? Lol.
It had a shot. The last five winners of the Spirit Award best picture went on to win best picture at the Oscars. And Get Out won the spirit award best picture.

That almost swayed me in my predictions but I still went with Shape of Water because it won the producers guild best picture award.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Get Out finished 2nd.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They always have the previous year's best actor presents for this year's best actress, and previous year's best actress presents for this year's best actor.

This year they had TWO women present for each category lol. Really taking this movement deep