The 2017 Coli census, are AA's really a minority on this board?

Which of the following groups do you belong to?

• African American

• African

• Caribbean

• Afro-Latino

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
This race shyt really cant be this sinister ouchea in these coli streets, can it?

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I chose other b/c I'm part of the human race
full

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
Descendants of free slaves who returned to Africa and then later came to America would count as African for the purpose of this thread.

This isn't some scientific study breh :dahell:

Just vote African and keep it moving.

Not that simple duke. Cause I can literally identify with certain aspects of the various ethnic background that make me, cultures I grew up in.

even when I'm among africans sometimes they'll say alot of stuff I can't identify with. Tribes, ethnic clothes, certain cultural practices, an African name

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

But what if your ancestors where brought to the united states and the carribean and migrated back to africa. Only to have their descendants move back to England and the United states.

Not that simple duke. Cause I can literally identify with certain aspects of the various ethnic background that make me, cultures I grew up in.

even when I'm among africans sometimes they'll say alot of stuff I can't identify with. Tribes, ethnic clothes, certain cultural practices, an African name
I think you are confusing your heritage with your ethnicity. The two can overlap but aren't the same.

Karb

Veteran
Daps
Just to further clarify: Afro-Latino = African descent ppl from South and Central America. Dominicans = Caribbean.

I didn't think this one through :snoop:

Forgive me brethren :to:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Just to further clarify: Afro-Latino = African descent ppl from South and Central America. Dominicans = Caribbean.

I didn't think this one through :snoop:

Forgive me brethren :to:
What about garifuna brehs :ohhh: or the black Central Americans who are really just Jamaicans that speak Spanish :ohhh:

:russ:Just fukking with you