The 2017 Coli census, are AA's really a minority on this board?

Which of the following groups do you belong to?

• African American

• African

• Caribbean

• Afro-Latino

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
I'm a first gen black American. Both my parents born and raised in Jamaica and my extended family migrated here and are a huge influence on me. But I still identify as black American :manny:

Karb

Veteran
Daps
I'm calling it now:

AA's are the single largest group on the coli. If you add up all the other groups, they'll probably still come out as a slight majority.

This forum is probably 50+% AA.

Karb

Veteran
Daps
I'm a first gen black American. Both my parents born and raised in Jamaica and my extended family migrated here and are a huge influence on me. But I still identify as black American :manny:

You should vote Caribbean for the purpose of this poll bro. A lot of Africans and Caribbeans would feel the same way as you, but we need to keep these votes as accurate as possible.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
I'm calling it now:

AA's are the single largest group on the coli. If you add up all the other groups, they'll probably still come out as a slight majority.

This forum is probably 50+% AA.

Im looking at these votes and there is way more than 10 caribs and 9 africans on here:dahell:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
I know. But I've defined "African American" as a person who descends from African slaves who were brought to the united States of America during the transatlantic slave trade.
The same black ppl from the Caribbean came from Africa too.