The 2017 Coli census, are AA's really a minority on this board?

Which of the following groups do you belong to?

• African American

• African

• Caribbean

• Afro-Latino

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Karb

Veteran
Daps
Add mixed race :mjpls: AA/WI AA/African and define other (some of you Somalis might pick this :mjpls:) and maybe break up Afro Latino to Afro -South Americans or Latinos that don't identify with the afro Latin label :mjpls:

I've already defined "other" as anyone who has no African heritage. A North African, for instance, would still show up as "African" in this poll. A mixed race person can claim whichever race he or she identifies with the most.

Non African descent Latinos or those who want to claim a different category can simply choose "other".

I wanted to keep things very simple. Of course I could've created more subgroups but that's not relevant to the purpose behind this thread IMO. We're trying to get a rough image of the racial/ethnic composition of this forum. We also need to either prove or dispel the claim that this is a majority non-AA forum.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
I've already defined "other" as anyone who has no African heritage. A North African, for instance, would still show up as "African" in this poll.

I wanted to keep things very simple. Of course I've could've created more subgroups but that's not relevant to the purpose behind this thread IMO. We're trying to get a rough image of the racial/ethnic composition of this forum. We also need to either prove or dispel the claim that this is a majority non-AA forum.
I get it

But identity ain't simple :hubie:

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Rashid Dolphezal :mjpls:
HB6vhQ.gif