The 2017 Coli census, are AA's really a minority on this board?

Which of the following groups do you belong to?

• African American

• African

• Caribbean

• Afro-Latino

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tropical Fantasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Beverage Fridge, 3rd Row!!
I don't know why some of them get their panties in a bunch when we insist that we are our own distinct ethnic group.

Most of it is non AAs want to claim AA culture as their culture just because they're black

if an AA wears a dashiki youll see somew Africans get super territorial with their culture, borderline :mjpls:

But those same Africans talk in AAVE, listen to hip hop, and dress in fashion trends started by AAs. Many abandon their native culture and aren't fluent in their native languages

Last edited:

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
I was born in ny and raised partially by AAs from south carolina and Alabama but never claim AA.
1st and 2nd gen Americans are incredibly different from people from their "home" country and immigrants so they sometimes get rejected or dont identify with their "home". A lot of those claim AA:yeshrug:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
I was born in ny and raised partially by AAs from south carolina and Alabama but never claim AA.
1st and 2nd gen Americans are incredibly different from people from their "home" country and immigrants so they sometimes get rejected or dont identify with their "home". A lot of those claim AA:yeshrug:
this is confusing
your saying you were adopted?