The 2017 Coli census, are AA's really a minority on this board?

Which of the following groups do you belong to?

• African American

• African

• Caribbean

• Afro-Latino

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Karb

Veteran
Daps
:mjpls:

I'm going to guess you're Nigerian or east african

Phresher.gif

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Quite the contrary, we are so secure about what and who we are that it brings out the insecurities in people like yourself. People who for what ever reason become bothered at the mere mention of us being our own ethnic group and having our own culture.
pull down your panties and please insert your tampon because you are leaking your discarded eggs everywhere Ma
If you were an NES, you'd get mad at a PS4, too.
If you were a basic af1, you'd get upset at some Acg boots, too.

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
Quite the contrary, we are so secure about what and who we are that it brings out the insecurities in people like yourself. People who for what ever reason become bothered at the mere mention of us being our own ethnic group and having our own culture.
pull down your panties and please insert your tampon because you are leaking your discarded eggs everywhere Ma
what culture:mjlol:

:mjpls:

I'm going to guess you're Nigerian or east african
southern african:myman:

:mjlol:

soo easy..give them the truth and they claim you a cac:jawalrus:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
what culture:mjlol:

southern african:myman:

:mjlol:
You're fighting an uphill battle that you don't even have to fight. You just quoted one poster who I know could light your ass up when it comes to defining Afram culture. Know when to fall back breh.....

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
You're fighting an uphill battle that you don't even have to fight.
:salute:

You just quoted one poster who I know could light your ass up when it comes to defining Afram culture.
ive never been to the US of A so will invite a bit of education about AA culture:ehh:..i dont come here just to watch nikkas turn this into LSA..want to learn more about my distant relatives..

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
:salute:

ive never been to the US of A so will invite a bit of education about AA culture:ehh:..i dont come here just to watch nikkas turn this into LSA..want to learn more about my distant relatives..
Well if it's insight you want, you can get that without insinuating that your distant relatives are insecure. All you gotta do is ask.

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
Well if it's insight you want, you can get that without insinuating that your distant relatives are insecure. All you gotta do is ask.
my bad, comment was light hearted....but based on the responses i got from my brehs (apart from you:salute:) and the overall reactions on this board if you dare go against the grain... i would say they feelings went from 0- 100 with the quickness...hence being insecure:yeshrug: