The 2017 Coli census, are AA's really a minority on this board?

Which of the following groups do you belong to?

• African American

• African

• Caribbean

• Afro-Latino

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
So just to clarify:

• If you're from DR/PR/Haiti/Cuba you're not Afro Latino, you're "Caribbean"
  • If you're parents are from Africa and you were born in America and "assimilate into the culture" you're not African American
  • If you have a parent who is "Caribbean" and you were born in America and "assimilate into the culture" you are African American

:jbhmm:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
She was born in the Caribbean fool.

That dude is fukking retarded.

But coli caribbeans told me that half cacs werent considered (insert caribbean ethnic identity) which one is it:hhh:

ACcording to how yall break down the math, she wasnt full caribbean ethnically and she had a kid with a full AA

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
But coli caribbeans told me that half cacs werent considered (insert caribbean ethnic identity) which one is it:hhh:

ACcording to how yall break down the math, she wasnt full caribbean ethnically and she had a kid with a full AA
That's not even remotely true. You're still viewed as Caribbean, just not black. You're confusing race with nationality.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
we need to audit that list lmao
So just to clarify:

• If you're from DR/PR/Haiti/Cuba you're not Afro Latino, you're "Caribbean"
  • If you're parents are from Africa and you were born in America and "assimilate into the culture" you're not African American
  • If you have a parent who is "Caribbean" and you were born in America and "assimilate into the culture" you are African American

:jbhmm:
Your first billet are all Latinos

Most Afro Latinos in the states are rican or Dominican
ima return a :troll:

As it pertains to DETROIT red
That red comes from Grenada tho :troll:

who said that?

There's no ethnicity called Caribbean btw

im_sleep

Superstar
Daps
Yall keeping acting like ethnicity is cold hard science that is formulaic and unchanging. Sorry buts it not.

Of course the broad distinctions are clear but there are many gray areas no matter how hard you try to wish them away.

Whats the difference between @1thouwow honest perception of himself and someone like Marcus Garvey? What about Louis Farrakhan? His parents were from Jamaica and St.Kitts.
Neither qualifies, and Garvey is a hero of mine, but I dont have to make him AA to appreciate him.

And Farrakhan makes his "West Indianess" well known when convenient :mjpls:

Go to 6:15 to 9:00