The 1st Xbox One twitch live stream Killer Instinct! Plus new character reveal!

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Old news, Season 1, 8 characters for $20 or 8 characters, special skins and the perfect arcade version of KI 1 for $40. Not bad. Season 2 will come next year with another 8 characters.
so basically they're selling the damn game in stages cause it won't be done at launch. they're gonna put out part of it then for $20. that's some bullshyt.

also its kinda messed up that there's only one more character to show for launch. Cinder, Fulgore, Orchid, Maya, Kim Wu, TJ Combo, Spinal only one isn't gonna get passed up.

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
so basically they're selling the damn game in stages cause it won't be done at launch. they're gonna put out part of it then for $20. that's some bullshyt.
Are you slow bruh, $20 gets the full game. For $40 you get the full game + Killer Instinct 1 arcade version
Then next year sometime, they'll come out with Season 2 which will have another 8 or so characters
Then the next year they'll have season 3
Then they'll have season 4
This is the free to play model they came up with, because most games will be going free to play in this manner
It makes sense, because with all the games at launch? I wouldn't buy KI because I can't afford every game (I want every game btw)
I'll play this, I'll put up $20.. shyt, I gotta give them $40 cuz the Arcade version of Killer Instinct I would pay $60 for :salute:
Then if I like the game, I can get KI:Season 2 for $20
Would you prefer what Capcom would do which is release the same game and call it the arcade version with 2/3 new characters for $39.99 :stopitslime:

Microsoft points to the moon, 3cepts & Wii-tards stare at M$'s finger :snoop:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Are you slow bruh, $20 gets the full game. For $40 you get the full game + Killer Instinct 1 arcade version
Then next year sometime, they'll come out with Season 2 which will have another 8 or so characters
Then the next year they'll have season 3
Then they'll have season 4
This is the free to play model they came up with, because most games will be going free to play in this manner
It makes sense, because with all the games at launch? I wouldn't buy KI because I can't afford every game (I want every game btw)
I'll play this, I'll put up $20.. shyt, I gotta give them $40 cuz the Arcade version of Killer Instinct I would pay $60 for :salute:
Then if I like the game, I can get KI:Season 2 for $20
Would you prefer what Capcom would do which is release the same game and call it the arcade version with 2/3 new characters for $39.99 :stopitslime:

Microsoft points to the moon, 3cepts & Wii-tards stare at M$'s finger :snoop:
where did they say season 2 was included for that $20. all i saw them say was you get 8 characters and the story mode when they all become available.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
where did they say season 2 was included for that $20. all i saw them say was you get 8 characters and the story mode when they all become available.
Comprehension is not your strong suit I see, If he wanted season 2 it will cost another $20 bucks. So season 1 and season 2 together will be $40 bucks for 16 characters, thats a good deal.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
They didn't say it was included, they said its $20 a season
This isn't the thread that was posted yesterday. But Ken Lobb broke it down
Basically, they was like fukk needing to make a part 2. Instead they'll just update the game and add characters, levels, tweaks and just charge $20 per season. Or you can buy a character individually. So it really depends on your developed interest in the game. If you like it, you'll spend the $20. If not, you'll keep it moving.
For some reason, your attempting to hate on this type of flexibility they are giving US, THE GAMERS which is an envious fanboy move

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
your penalized in ARC System Works games for being overly defensive (they take more damage), but in this game, you gain more meter when your attacks are blocked. I highly doubt you'll see turtling in this game anyways
KI isnt as bad because its an aggressive game thats darn near as fun when you catch the beats when you give the beats. cause of how it looks visually. BUT i'm talking all fighting games. especially those where you see people just running the entire time. and only waiting to counter. i mean i like a good strategy but i hate RUNNERS. its a fighting game. not a track and field game.

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
If the shyt had episodic content that would be one thing. But yall are buying an incomplete game no matter how ms tries to spin it.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
If the shyt had episodic content that would be one thing. But yall are buying an incomplete game no matter how ms tries to spin it.
You can make this argument for every fighting game released over the past 4 years. This is the first game that's upfront about it with the added bonus of not g'ing you for $60 for an incomplete roster