The 1st Xbox One twitch live stream Killer Instinct! Plus new character reveal!

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
combo breakers already killed the game for me.
If you actually cared about the game, instead of just drive by hating. You would know that the combo breakers have been fixed and are much more difficult to pull off now.

But I'm sure you'll just find something else negative to say about it since its not on waitstation.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
If you actually cared about the game, instead of just drive by hating. You would know that the combo breakers have been fixed and are much more difficult to pull off now.

But I'm sure you'll just find something else negative to say about it since its not on waitstation.

difficult how?

:usure: after a few days of playing, do you think L2H mix ups would make a difference?....do you even play fighting games breh?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
difficult how?

:usure: after a few days of playing, do you think L2H mix ups would make a difference?....do you even play fighting games breh?

Like I said if you payed attention to the games development instead of holding on to old videos you would know.

Timing on Doubles has changed.
- Light and Medium Doubles are faster now, and Heavy Doubles are around the same speed. This was changed in order to reduce the amount of Combo Breakers in matches.
A third Combo Linker was added to the current build.
- Previously, players could only perform Light and Medium Linkers. This led to a 50/50 chance of being broken by Combo Breakers.
The Team added a Heavy Linker option in order to reduce frequent breakers. To perform a Heavy Combo Linker, you must hold down either the Light or Medium button (depending on which your Linker calls for). The input for Heavy Linkers is not finalized and may change in the future.

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
ipK8ne9rqyFF9.gif
iInFCcxg7lrsH.gif

Chief Thunder is that nikka! :to:

Them Graphics
gFRd686.png

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Killer Instinct will launch with six characters, practice mode/training, online multiplayer, and no story mode, but pay options offer additional content, including the original, emulated Killer Instinct.

Creative director Ken Lobb guesses "February or March" is when the full roster of eight characters will be available and the story mode will become playable.

:dead:
Old news, Season 1, 8 characters for $20 or 8 characters, special skins and the perfect arcade version of KI 1 for $40. Not bad. Season 2 will come next year with another 8 characters.