The 1st Xbox One twitch live stream Killer Instinct! Plus new character reveal!

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
9580495396_941355de58_o.gif

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i have one simple fix for all fighting games where you deal with runners. i cant stand em. its called a fighting game, not a running game. real simple. start making games that FORCE you to fight. on certain boards have the walls closing in with spikes. this will keep anyone from winning any fighting game with timed out. other boards have people around you so when you keep backing up they will punch you back into the fight taking damage and leaving you open for a split second.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
ipK8ne9rqyFF9.gif
iInFCcxg7lrsH.gif

Chief Thunder is that nikka! :to:
@King Sun :blessed:
Killer Instinct will launch with six characters, practice mode/training, online multiplayer, and no story mode, but pay options offer additional content, including the original, emulated Killer Instinct.

Creative director Ken Lobb guesses "February or March" is when the full roster of eight characters will be available and the story mode will become playable.

:dead:
You forgot to add "All for $20" & :win:
Struggle game
^^^ Struggle Post :^^^
:gladbron:

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
Killer Instinct will launch with six characters, practice mode/training, online multiplayer, and no story mode, but pay options offer additional content, including the original, emulated Killer Instinct.

Creative director Ken Lobb guesses "February or March" is when the full roster of eight characters will be available and the story mode will become playable.

:dead:

WOW so thats 2 confirmed INCOMPLETE games xbots will be paying full retail for. :banderas:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
quoting your own post from a couple hours ago? :comeon:

give it a break

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
i have one simple fix for all fighting games where you deal with runners. i cant stand em. its called a fighting game, not a running game. real simple. start making games that FORCE you to fight. on certain boards have the walls closing in with spikes. this will keep anyone from winning any fighting game with timed out. other boards have people around you so when you keep backing up they will punch you back into the fight taking damage and leaving you open for a split second.
your penalized in ARC System Works games for being overly defensive (they take more damage), but in this game, you gain more meter when your attacks are blocked. I highly doubt you'll see turtling in this game anyways