The 1st Xbox One twitch live stream Killer Instinct! Plus new character reveal!

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
it gets you 50% of the game at launch and the rest sometime next year... then you have to pay even more for the rest of the characters :flabbynsick:
No, they are committed to updating and creating new content over the course of the next few years.
They could do it like normal companies do it and release a sequel every 2+yrs. But they taking a different approach
No reason to be all furious about it, I'm sure Gaikai will have some PS1/2 Fighters you can get it in on
Online Tobal #1? Cross them fingers twinkle toes...

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Comprehension is not your strong suit I see, If he wanted season 2 it will cost another $20 bucks. So season 1 and season 2 together will be $40 bucks for 16 characters, thats a good deal.
he said and i quote
Are you slow bruh, $20 gets the full game.
then he turned around and said after
They didn't say it was included, they said its $20 a season

so $20 doesn't get you the full game. maybe like what half of it? basically they're pulling a Double Fine and releasing part of a game that's still being worked on as they're working on it.

my issue isn't $40 for 16 characters is a good deal my problem is why can't the game be released when its done? they aren't doing us any favors with these $20 bite sized chunks of a fell game. that's like Capcom putting out Street Fighter IV in portions instead of releasing the full game. Capcom may do annual updates or semi-annual ones but they put out a full game each time. they don't release portions of the core product like this.

i'm likely gonna buy season 1 cause fukk it its $20 but i would still prefer day one to buy the full game even if its $40 and even if it got pushed back to 2014 to get it out in one piece.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
he said and i quote

then he turned around and said after

so $20 doesn't get you the full game. maybe like what half of it? basically they're pulling a Double Fine and releasing part of a game that's still being worked on as they're working on it.

my issue isn't $40 for 16 characters is a good deal my problem is why can't the game be released when its done? they aren't doing us any favors with these $20 bite sized chunks of a fell game. that's like Capcom putting out Street Fighter IV in portions instead of releasing the full game. Capcom may do annual updates or semi-annual ones but they put out a full game each time. they don't release portions of the core product like this.

i'm likely gonna buy season 1 cause fukk it its $20 but i would still prefer day one to buy the full game even if its $40 and even if it got pushed back to 2014 to get it out in one piece.
Now you just sounding stupid because you don't want to be wrong :stop:
Thats the dumbest thing I ever heard in my life. Don't give me the game now, I'd rather wait til next year so I can get the same thing with 2 more characters :wtf:

Look bruh, the game wouldn't be different if they waited. Because they game will be constantly updated. Do you FULLY understand that? Yes or NO? I need to know if you "GET" that.
2ndly, you are getting the full game at launch. Its a game that is set up to be this way. You said yourself your gonna spend the $20. Most of us will. Thats way more money than having what you are recommending for $40 or $60
You know why? Because not everyone would spend that much on a fighting game. Fighting games are not as popular as they once were. This free game will pull you in. A 2nd character will be cheap. You buy a 3rd. Then because they smart with it, all of that will go towards you paying the $20 for the full pack. Eventually you gonna be like fukk it, why not pay the extra $7 for 5 more characters. The revenue they'll make is gonna be epic. And it works out in OUR FAVOR because we can spend as little or as much as we want. And we don't get ripped off if we wanna inch our way.
Basically its like Lay-a-way for buying a game. Thats awesome, not something to nitpick about. But here you are trying to turn this into a negative. Try to be more positive bruh, stop and smell the roses. Enjoy the fruits of Dollar Don Dollarz labros :blessed:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
KI isnt as bad because its an aggressive game thats darn near as fun when you catch the beats when you give the beats. cause of how it looks visually. BUT i'm talking all fighting games. especially those where you see people just running the entire time. and only waiting to counter. i mean i like a good strategy but i hate RUNNERS. its a fighting game. not a track and field game.
I feel you breh. Turtling and zoning are styles developers try to implement into their games now. What you're asking for won't happen, to that extent, probably ever.

That's just the generation that we're in though. Release Now/Patch Later and/or Release Now/DLC Later. Double Helix ain't the first, and won't be the last. I understand what you're saying about Capcom but they been doing it for 25 years, this is Double Helix first fighting game - it's better they take their time and do it right

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Now you just sounding stupid because you don't want to be wrong :stop:
Thats the dumbest thing I ever heard in my life. Don't give me the game now, I'd rather wait til next year so I can get the same thing with 2 more characters :wtf:

Look bruh, the game wouldn't be different if they waited. Because they game will be constantly updated. Do you FULLY understand that? Yes or NO? I need to know if you "GET" that.
2ndly, you are getting the full game at launch. Its a game that is set up to be this way. You said yourself your gonna spend the $20. Most of us will. Thats way more money than having what you are recommending for $40 or $60
You know why? Because not everyone would spend that much on a fighting game. Fighting games are not as popular as they once were. This free game will pull you in. A 2nd character will be cheap. You buy a 3rd. Then because they smart with it, all of that will go towards you paying the $20 for the full pack. Eventually you gonna be like fukk it, why not pay the extra $7 for 5 more characters. The revenue they'll make is gonna be epic. And it works out in OUR FAVOR because we can spend as little or as much as we want. And we don't get ripped off if we wanna inch our way.
Basically its like Lay-a-way for buying a game. Thats awesome, not something to nitpick about. But here you are trying to turn this into a negative. Try to be more positive bruh, stop and smell the roses. Enjoy the fruits of Dollar Don Dollarz labros :blessed:

Exactly. You have millions of idiots spending 100's of dollars on Candy crush and other phone crapware, but come in here bytching and moaning about $20 for a chance to play one of the most visually stunning fighting games to come out since the 3D Street Fighter.

The Stanley's are looking more and more ridiculous as the console launches near...:smh:

Last edited:

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Game looks ALOT better than I expected. I don't know if it will be worth buying a console for but it will hopefully hold over until SF 5.