Status
Not open for further replies.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Imagine saying you gonna commit that on a message board.....and then not do it:dead:

Or only say it for attention, I don't know which is worse:dead:

He’s not the only one though.... the coli must have selective memory... one person has done it a couple of times.... and unfortunately they were unsuccessful

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Nicole could have just chilled. We coulda got this bytch-ass nikka Henry Broadnax. Damnit!
Chill is not in my vernacular :demonic:fuk that- I say how the fuk I feel on the right issues, I’m expressive. Rather be real than a fake fraud who caters to cacs or does shyt for attention or acts like a damn hypocrite. I stand by my truth and live it.
:yeshrug:i call like I see it and will continue to do so.:unimpressed:
When a woat label has any affect offline, irl or I can cash in my rep points and invest my coli cash, let me know.
:hhh::unimpressed:
-Female 6figs, 6 certs, and WOAT Enthusiast Gang

Last edited:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I mean, Id smash a white girl on the:hamster: but my stance was:whoa: on non-black girls

But to be reality, white girls are the ones choosing me with no effort, where as I had to put in mad work for even basic sisters, and as a fairly handsome guy, my standards aren't high, yet sisters get to ghosting.

In fact, since Ive been in ATL (1yr) the only two dates Ive been on was with a white girl, and she asked me. Nothing happened, but thats because I was conflicted.

These white girls are choosing, while sisters are keeping me on the back burner, and I don't know why. I don't dress white nore do I carry myself like one. I do talk properly, aka "white" so maybe they think I like white?

Im this city all by myself, Im about to just live this life, Im hoping I can rock with some dark chocolate, but I might have to K.I.M :francis:

black women looked like they wanted to kill me when I went out

:mjlol:

Daps
That’s what posters usually do in order to impress (pun intended) themselves with that 3rd person shyt- how the fuk else are they going to feel important?

This is like the 10th shot youve took at me in this thread. Ima go tell the teacher you’re picking on me
:mjlol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.