Status
Not open for further replies.

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Severe mental illness.

And the "men" that encourage this behavior ought to be ashamed of themselves. Trying to get an
E-girlfriend.

@Wild self talking bout its sexy

This is like someone macking on a slow chick.

Its exploitative.

For real all jokes aside this person needs some help

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
VS9xUcn.png

FfLgIDr.png

wd3Ma9g.png

kzPtAKe.png

udRgXgV.png

never, in the history of this award, has a candidate won with such a resounding tally as nicole.

truly a marvel of our times. bravo nicky.

also, whats up with the the 2015 vote? multiple votes allowed? and the poll's still open?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
oh word? if that's the case, I have a few real reckless demented dudes on roll call, (who don't do any of this internet back and forth chatty petty shyt), with real itchy trigger fingers ready to defend me and wouldn't hesitate to make them victims, leaving at least 5 different body parts scattered in 5 different boroughs, and send a piece of their skull back to their moms so she can have a memento to bury them with. word to 5. I'll wear red bottoms to work the next day, just to honor the occasion and mark the task off my checklist.

This ain't that serious ya'll. No one should be burying anyone due to a message board posting.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
And the "men" that encourage this behavior ought to be ashamed of themselves. Trying to get an
E-girlfriend.

@Wild self talking bout its sexy

This is like someone macking on a slow chick.

Its exploitative.

For real all jokes aside this person needs some help

It is to me. Cuffing some feminist chick that hates cooking, argues,constantly, and emasculate you isnt the ideal long-term relationship.

And I aint trying to get an E-Girlfriend :rolleyes:

Last edited:

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It is to me. Cuffing some feminist chick that hates cooking, argues,constantly, and emasculate you isnt the ideal long-term relationship.

Breh u acting romantically interested in someone who is clearly not mentally well.

I've been on my scumbag shyt before but this is straight up vile.

You can prop up and knock down all the strawmen about man hating feminists you want to try to justify it but you out of pocket my dude. Its Its waaay too much p*ssy out here, you don't have to sink this low

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

This ain't that serious ya'll. No one should be burying anyone due to a message board posting.

No one should be talking about a 5th grade girl getting stabbed by a group of boys and yet here we are; I'm not the one that stated or started it.
If I take it as a threat, that's where the fuk I'm going with it.
Last time I checked, a group of over the age of 21+ grown men should have priorities other than circle jerking off randoms on a message board because of a comment they didn't like that was directed at them, over an unknown female that they're not fukking , haven't fukked or have no ties to because they got their feelings hurt momentarily over a comment..
Random men going around calling females they don't know "men" or "trans" while living their own alt life style off line.
Threads about said trannies and gays getting the most hits (lol) on a primarily male message board
Lot of shyt that does take place over the internet, that I didn't realize were possible until I started posting on this message board. Least of which is a white bytch that uses the n-word on a message board that is still around, dudes dapping up feminazis and thot glorification bc it fits their female ideology, threads instigating people over their racial identity and organizations, cacs that roam on here popping off with racist diatribes in digital blackface, and an actual female poster with a positive rep with no history of wenching or degrading black men as a whole being woat; while a neg red poster with a feminine -side fetish is poty who constantly posts up threads that display black people in the most stereotypical situations..
:dwillhuh::skip:I'm not taking none of this shyt serious. Not at all. :deadmanny::deadmanny::dead:
Let the Coli Coalition of c00n-Cac Consortium and Bitter Basic bytches commence with their commentary... (I know, I know... 100 more woat votes incoming, great, thanks. :beli:Let me know when it's official so I can accept my award, I'll be here all week)
:aicmon::feedme:

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

Don't respond to this shyt. That dude @HellRell804 has been responding with the same comment on repeat since Saturday night :laff::laff:
These dudes think they can digitally assess a female via coli comment revisionism.
Dude says that I hate cooking - you were in the same thread about the McDonalds chicken sandwich; how much I liked cooking and don't eat that garbage food.
I only argue with the whites and white washed blavity blabbers along with c00ns who most of them have been banned or bushed bc they ended up violating anyway. People don't say shyt until it offends them personally when I've been predicting the same shyt about posters they end up exposing or exposing themselves, but when I did the calling out - I was 'doing too much'
:deadmanny:
Like that bytch didn't make threads about Sccitt when I was doing that a year before, @Yup - gone, Cac Mamba - gone, been telling them about Hustlebooty since the Randy Macho Mane threads last year, Unit321 - Asian using the N word, Coochie Assassin - cac using the n-word, Mahirishi and his dyck pics, Little Foot and his dyck dives, Teen Titans- gone. That's just these past few months. Nah, the problem is they don't like seeing a woman standing for something, doing what they should have did and made the effort to follow through instead of trolling everybody with lame shyt. Not to mention, their "friends" getting called out for being sus after dyckriding them for so long. Don't fuk with me and I won't fuk with you - real simple. Leave me alone and the same energy will be applied. Violate one of my people or someone that I do fuk with and I'll cut the shyt right off at the source, without hesitation.
Be the same ones complaining, then turn and be the same ones tagging me in threads when a poster does violate.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.