Daps
what’s the right thing? cause a nikka next up in line
:lupe:
What is known need not be said
full

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
For the strays johneduardo, ???, and stringer were catching in this thread, you'd think they would be doing DAMAGE in this poll but they hardly have any votes at all

Its a whole lot of brehs out here calling john/stringer/??? out in public but voting Nicole in private :wow:

:mjcry:

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
For the strays johneduardo, ???, and stringer were catching in this thread, you'd think they would be doing DAMAGE in this poll but they hardly have any votes at all

Its a whole lot of brehs out here calling john/stringer/??? out in public but voting Nicole in private :wow:

:mjcry:

I really really wanted to vote for ??? But it looks like the orderlies finally mashed his pills up in some peanut butter and got him to chill.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
They’re still talking .. :whew: biggest unexpected exposal of the year got them hustling in for cover, skating in talking about this and that. Cacs and c00ns, c00nettes, and those called out on the link up. All the subbies - trying to turn the loyal ones - 2 yrs and counting .. barely said a word since this morning. “I’m the reason....gang the reason why”
:myman::youngsabo::wow:

For a group of people to claim that they’re so unbothered, they for sure are acting bothered right now- shyt hits different.
source.gif

Last edited:
Daps
I nominate Basil of Bussy Street.

From being an out-and-proud Trump supporter, to propositioning brehs in their DMs, to willingly being scammed out of real money for fake info on another poster.

True WOAT behavior. :unimpressed:

@Basil of Baker Street

low key that dude should’ve caught a permaban for that shyt. Admitting to paying posters money to get info on other posters
:gucci:

lurker emeritus

low quantity poster
Daps
Reppin
stl (north side)
How are 2 of the people in GOAT noms also nommed for WOAT?
polarizing
adjective

po·lar·iz·ing | \ ˈpō-lə-ˌrī-ziŋ \
Definition of polarizing

: causing polarization: such as
a: causing electromagnetic radiation and especially light waves to vibrate in a definite pattern
a camera lens equipped with a polarizing filter [= a filter that controls the passage of polarized light in order to reduce reflections, glare, etc.]
sunglasses with polarizing lenses
b: causing a physical object (such as a particle or crystal) to enter a state of polarization
… applying a polarizing electric field to ferroelectric crystals …
— David Ritchie
c: causing strong disagreement between opposing factions or groupings
a polarizing political issue
As polarizing a figure as there is in the league, he is deified in L.A. and often
detested elsewhere, yet not even his detractors can deny his talent or accomplishments.
— Chris Ballard
Our media's attention often spins around unnuanced, polarizing opinions and hasty, inflammatory statements.
— Heather Lanier

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
How are 2 of the people in GOAT noms also nommed for WOAT?
:dead::dead::deadrose::mjlol::mjlol:
And they’re taking that serious as fuk too - ignoring the fact that I had POTY mentions and a 12,000 rep
:laff::laff:
Fukkin comedic as shyt. They stay leaving out That Part. Before it went to polls I was a POTY contender - my name is still on the ballot
:evil::mjlol::francis:
I’m Kamala Embarass out this bih, that’s why.
:troll:

Homey the clown

Homey don't play that
Daps
Reppin
Unknown
I orginally voted for Killmonger for Woat of the year. Not because I dislike the guy but because he posts too many chatty patty threads and stans Beyonce so much he has become delusional of how great she really is.

But now I'm changing it to Nicole because she reminds of this woman who works at my job. She's loud, rude, over opinionated, and like a chihuahua she's all bark but no bite. And another reason is but I may have her mistaken for another female poster but she seems to hate men, but that might another poster who I have Nicole mixed up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.