Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I orginally voted for Killmonger for Woat of the year. Not because I dislike the guy but because he posts too many chatty patty threads and stans Beyonce so much he has become delusional of how great she really is.

But now I'm changing it to Nicole because she reminds of this woman who works at my job. She's loud, rude, over opinionated, and like a chihuahua she's all bark but no bite. And another reason is but I may have her mistaken for another female poster but she seems to hate men, but that might another poster who I have Nicole mixed up with.
Yeah you have me messed up- never expressed disdain for black men in my life or on boards. Check my history- there are black females on here who label me as “pick me” and others who call me a “man”for supporting black men. In fact, I’m one of the few women who come at wenches with the same energy that I come at c00ns about. I’m an equal opportunity opp.

There is not one quote of mine in here that can be posted as evidence where I’m on a “black man hate wave” , not one where I generalize or speak in opposition to black women/men unification. You can not like me bc I’m opinionated or vocal, you are entitled to that but don’t lie on me, personally or my characteristics or make up shyt to not like me about. Fuk that - I have a family full of brothers, a father and a son, it’s not even in my DNA to disrespect them and I carry that forward since they are my primary influencers and I’m not raising a son to hate himself. Foh.

Now I know that some of you fuks in this thread are projecting your hate for females in general- I’m probably the most pro-black man woman on this site. Dude just admitted he doesn’t know my posting style or who the fuk I am. Let the bandwagon ride on. The self ether saga continues.
:dead::deadrose::deadrose:
This only further proves what I’ve been saying. Unintentional admission by default.
:mjlol:
And yeah I called your bytch ass out on a thread bc you were acting like a faggit off a mod, I think it was @Barnett114 either bushing your thread or negging you and you ran like a bytch to make a thread crying about it.

Like I said, thread is homotional dudes mad they got a comment call out from me. My numbers for woat are about to go up substantially if that’s the criteria.. shytttt mannn please.
:mjlol::francis::deadmanny:

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Wait a minute, big OG Blood member and prominent defense attorney @Nicole0416 is in here bragging about being voted in High School as most likely to succeed ? If they only knew the pinnacle of that success would be her winning the WOAT POTY banner from a hip hop message board on the Internet :laff:
I hate ya'll nikkas :dead:

I love Nicole and I voted for Henry Broadnax but I am not surprised by the results. nikkas are in the coliseum shytting on Nicole and she doesn't even post there. She rubbed a lot of nikkas the wrong way but I tend to get along with mostly everybody outside of goofy c00ns so Nicole is cool with me.

MrBillCollecta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
giphy.gif

Daps
A part of this is a popularity contest, real shyt posters like @Henry Broadnax, most nikkas just got on ignore.

WOAT has always been about visibility and obnoxiousness, Always!

Napoleon, DrX, JJG, Beyoncé knowles Carter, Sccit.....

There were plenty of worst posters on here during those times that offered nothing, no insight, no entertainment, no nothing but c00ning and cacism, but the fact is the names listed were all the most visible posters at the time so they won. Pound for pound & post for post @Henry Broadnax is hands down the worst poster on this site.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

There were plenty of worst posters on here during those times that offered nothing, no insight, no entertainment, no nothing but c00ning and cacism, but the fact is the names listed were all those most visible posters at the time so they won. Pound for pound & post for post @Henry Broadnax is hands down the worst poster on this site.
He might be one poster who never had a good post in 2019. Pure garbage. The worst poster I've seen in years.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps

There were plenty of worst posters on here during those times that offered nothing, no insight, no entertainment, no nothing but c00ning and cacism, but the fact is the names listed were all the most visible posters at the time so they won. Pound for pound & post for post @Henry Broadnax is hands down the worst poster on this site.
Refer to you old screen name in the 3rd person brehs

Status
Not open for further replies.