Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:russell: predictable ass deflecting response. I got my physique that im proud of as my avi. What else you got?:comeon:

Cant say much about you since you aint got the balls to post your picture. Yet you feel so proud to judge and claim mofos are c00ns and cacs:russ:

You're a deranged loser on internet forum going back and forth with posters who dont like you. I'll live with random folks over the web thinking w.e. bout me. You on the other hand put so much stock on the opinion of randoms that here you are writing novels and editing your posts 20 times for a title you're trying to convince everyone you dont care about
As i type this, I just got an alert saying you quoted me again. :laff::laff:
Whose doing paragraphs now?? Not reading that shyt.
Wall_of_text_1664.gif

Blah blah, I know.. I know- you have to come up with an insult reply or witty response to match bc your ego got bruised and I disproved all of your weak attempts while having you look chatty sassy with the back and forth ..yada yada . As I stated , good night sir
:snooze:

AJD

Superstar
Daps
Whose doing paragraphs now?? Not reading that shyt.
Wall_of_text_1664.gif

Blah blah, I know.. I know- you have to come up with an insult response to match bc your ego got bruised ..yada yada . As I stated , good night sir
:snooze:

Keeping deluding yourself. Your tired ass jokes aint do nothin but make me laugh :pachaha:. Literally here enjoying my joint before sleep. When i wake up I'll be going bout my day while you'll be back here writing novels still trying to convince folks you dont care bout an internet tag

giphy.gif

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Lotta good choices, but i had to go with bussy basil. a couple of the people in this poll benefited from name changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.